Wild West Mafia [Sign Ups]

Nolder

The theme here is the "wild west". Think cowboy shootouts in saloons and train heists and such. There's some special rules to this game so make sure you read them before signing up.

Rules

1. Do not communicate offthread unless your role PM says you can.

2. This is a hammer game, once a majority is reached that player is lynched.

3. I don't care if you edit your posts but don't delete them and don't edit after you're dead.

4. Do not quote anything I say to you privately. Paraphrasing is fine as is lying about paraphrasing.

5. When players die their roles and alignments will not be made public in the thread.

6. This is a Last Will game.

Last Wills: Every night you may submit a "Last Will" to the mod (me) via PM. If you die at any time the most recent Will you turned in will be published to the thread for everyone to see.

Players

1. AVM

2. Jetscode1

3. Pac

4. Jetsfan80

5. Crusher

6. Christine

7. Wombat

8. Leelou

9. JiF

10. BG

11. Ape

12. Sharrow

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a question for you guys

I have everything ready to go and could send out PMs and start the game as soon as we have enough people but the Hunger Games game is still going

Would you guys rather wait until it completely ends before starting or would you rather start ASAP?

Got a question for you guys

I have everything ready to go and could send out PMs and start the game as soon as we have enough people but the Hunger Games game is still going

Would you guys rather wait until it completely ends before starting or would you rather start ASAP?

I say wait until it ends. The game isn't too far from being over anyways.

also I totally would run sex and lies but that requires alt accounts for the disguiser and I think it'd be hard to get people to play with alts

edit: also if I was going to do that I'd run Trust Each Other instead because I think it's a better/more fun setup

Archived