I want us to trade BACK - and its a great idea

BornJetsFan1983

according to my sources(a dream last night), we are going to trade back in the draft and select the best Pass rusher available with the later round one selection and get a nice 2 nd rounder to boot.

The guys we really want will be off the board by 16 so tanny and rex decide to stock up on the line, LB, and a few other positions for depth. They figure its the best course of action.

Yeah its going to happen and you know what?

Im really ok with it, im actually a big supporter of this, at least 3 contributors will be drafted this year, 2 will start. But the other guys we get will play.

Go Jets

according to my sources(a dream last night), we are going to trade back in the draft and select the best Pass rusher available with the later round one selection and get a nice 2 nd rounder to boot.

The guys we really want will be off the board by 16 so tanny and rex decide to stock up on the line, LB, and a few other positions for depth.

They figure its the best course of action.

Yeah its going to happen and you know what?

Im really ok with it, im actually a big supporter of this, at least 3

contributors will be drafted this year, 2 will start. But the other guys we get will play.

Go Jets

Im a big advocate of trading back, I'm seriously fed up of us blowing picks to trade up and having 3 pick drafts. To me the value is in the late 1st and 2nd round. If we are moving into the top10 it's going to cost us our whole draft bar the late picks and compensation picks. There is going to be plenty of quality OLine, W.R, LB, and S help in the mid rounds.

Unfortunately I fear Tanny can't help himself with so many picks to trade.

Would have to move back pretty far to pick up a second. Third is probably more likely. And that's assuming the Jets trade back, which they're apparently open to doing. I'll believe it when it happens though.

Archived