12 Alive 7 to Lynch

JC - 3 - CTM, JF80, Lily

Pac - 4 - Dan, Ape, 80, Crusher

Ape - 1 - JC

Lily - 2 - Verbal, SMC

SMC - 1 - Christine

Crusher - 1 - Pac

Not Voting : Hess (silenced)

I would vote anyone of those people except crusher .. (for now)

I happen to have one right here, bro. Anything for you.

Unofficial Vote Count

12 Alive 7 to Lynch

JC - 2 – CTM, Lily

Pac - 4 – Dan, Ape, 80, Crusher

Ape - 1 - JC

Lily - 2 - Verbal, SMC

SMC - 1 – Christine

Crusher -1- Pac

I've been majorly busy. I'm going to bed. Anyone who wants to do a VC would be my hero

Bring me back unlynchable with a BPV and consider it done rest of the game. I'll even toss in another 150 posts of meaningless banter with the ape for good measure.

There ya go. I'm ****in tired. It's been a long day. Spent four hours talking to the ex. It's been a night as well.

I have to take Hector to the vet tomorrow. Wish us luck!

Good luck with Hector. I hope it's nothing serious.

x2

Debate is over munchaco. Jc or pac, I've made my points. They are both grasping at thin air.

PING PING!

I'm most certainly not grasping at anything. I said you've taken advantage of the fact that I'm not here to defend myself and littered the thread with your ridiculous accusations and half truths. If I were here I would squash every post as usual.

You've spent an abnormal amount of time on me and I'm playing at about 30%. I still haven't seen you post anything other than I followed the same path as EP, whatever that means. How exactly was I trying to set up future lynches??? With who?

I thought I'd be lynched by now so didn't care but now you're pissing me off. I KNOW I'm town and your incessant bullsh*t is starting to make me think your not.

If people switch to the Ape I will hammer. I'll be at Universal Studios tomorrow but if he's in range something will compel me to get to the internetz and punt that miserable pig into the oblivionz.

When you get a chance explain what made you put me at the top of your list since 11:30 pm last night. Worked all day have not done much. Yet you seem to have had a change of heart? Odd.

unvote

vote Pac

This is what I'm talking about. Anyone paying attention knows that was a joke response to the stupid Ape because he did something similar to SMC the other night - i.e. said he agreed with a list that had him as a suspect.

Crushers not paying attention or trying to jump on an easy train... uhh hello?

Why not Crusher? I've admittedly been half into it but has he contributed anything at all? Did I miss a reveal?

jif was killed... honestly ... it's silly, but it's enough to put him just below the others for now..

You're right though, he hasn't contributed much but I've seen him do this as town too

This is what I'm talking about. Anyone paying attention knows that was a joke response to the stupid Ape because he did something similar to SMC the other night - i.e. said he agreed with a list that had him as a suspect.

Jumping for me is never easy. I was actually looking for the bunch of post CTM qouted earlier and found this, Its interesting. Someone has to die and your on vacation anyways. Im leaving for the beach Sunday. Feel free to kill me when I leave. LOL

jif was killed... honestly ... it's silly, but it's enough to put him just below the others for now..

You're right though, he hasn't contributed much but I've seen him do this as town too

I would not kill my sweet Boopsie until everyone else on the team forced me. Certainly not that early.

Content? Sure we need another idiot spitting out crap.

PING PING!

I'm most certainly not grasping at anything. I said you've taken advantage of the fact that I'm not here to defend myself and littered the thread with your ridiculous accusations and half truths. If I were here I would squash every post as usual.

You've spent an abnormal amount of time on me and I'm playing at about 30%. I still haven't seen you post anything other than I followed the same path as EP, whatever that means. How exactly was I trying to set up future lynches??? With who?

I thought I'd be lynched by now so didn't care but now you're pissing me off. I KNOW I'm town and your incessant bullsh*t is starting to make me think your not.

If people switch to the Ape I will hammer. I'll be at Universal Studios tomorrow but if he's in range something will compel me to get to the internetz and punt that miserable pig into the oblivionz.

Then just shut ujp and die.

Certainly a place with alot of asphalt.

Oh yeah one more thing. With the people with this "Crusher adds no content" blah blah blah crap. Ever read the football boards here for the last 4 years? I add no content their either. Just jokes, food references and adoration for sweet sweet Bup-z.

I'll be offline most of the day because Im taking my son to a waterpark.

I like Lily, Pac, and JC as scum, so Id be willing to vote all 3, but I prefe to stick with Lily right now. She pings the most.

so ape is sure that JC is scum, yet he's voting Pac?

not a fan of that

What don't you understand about the following posts? Don't make me second guess my town read on you, pig.

Take advantage of your absence? I came into today intent on making sure you didn't get speedlynched so we could see what sort of maneuvering people did to avoid running you up.

PAC and JC both scum. Book it.

Debate is over munchaco. Jc or pac, I've made my points. They are both grasping at thin air.

I'm not going to any length to unravel the concocted bullsh*t you are making up. You know how ridiculous it is that I had to tell you I was commuting my scumtellls and case you before you actually came up with these hollow accusations?

Laughable.

I think we should lynch PAC first though, since you are trying so hard to force this, and lily just hopped on your train. That felt like a bus vote to keep PAC alive, my guess is PAC is silencer.

Oh yeah one more thing. With the people with this "Crusher adds no content" blah blah blah crap. Ever read the football boards here for the last 4 years? I add no content their either. Just jokes, food references and adoration for sweet sweet Bup-z.

Shut up. The "adds no content" observation is more about you avoiding taking a position most of the game, you are largely letting things get worked out by others then after you come in make jokes, and add a superficial two cents, but you aren't working through any of the problems, and certainly not attaching yourself to any cases or opinions about others.

PING PING!

1. I've seen you brag in the past about your playing time not dipping off while on vacations before.

2. It doesnt matter that you aren't around to respond immediately. With this logic, we should never make any observations about people like Sharrow or Leelou in any game ever. I say what I have to say when I'm online, you can respond on delay like any normally inactive person, I'm not being advantageous, it's actually pretty normal for people to reply to mafia stuff hours after its directed at them. So quit whining about this, it's just not true.

3. When someone swoops in and looks at a train that hasn't been hammered and says stuff like "blah, blah will be a good group to lynch from on this train" it is setting up future lynches. Especially when that train never finishes and we don't even have an alignment on the lynchee.

4. Your case on me is that you are on vacation. JC's case on me is hollowed-out OMGUS. Neither of you have mentioned any of my tells, or made a case that I'm scum. Both strictly OMGUS. So yeah, both grasping at air.

Agree with you on this FTR.

Fat man currently rounding out my top 3. I feel like you been distancing from him all game though, since you expect to die early every game. No reason for you to be alive still.

Usually my rule is: No scum team kills Jif early unless Crusher is on it.

It's not about content fat man, it's about scum hunting. You typically have a strong gut (pun intended) for picking out liars. I'm not really seeing that out of you this game

What don't you understand about the following posts? Don't make me second guess my town read on you, pig.

Do i need to bump posts from you just yesterday where you thought i was scum who fake silenced myself, wouldn't we be up to a fourth or fifth second guess of yourself by now?

I'll be offline most of the day because Im taking my son to a waterpark.

I like Lily, Pac, and JC as scum, so Id be willing to vote all 3, but I prefe to stick with Lily right now. She pings the most.

Make sure you wrap those Hentai tattoos with water proof sports wrap before you go. Hate to see those badboys wash off. Might compromise your machismo.

Had anyone done any vote train analysis? I might when I get to the office later.... It needs to b done.

Vote Count:

Nolder - 10 - Crusher, AVM, 80, SMC, JC, Lily, EP, Verbal, Christine, Hess

Smash - 2 - JiF, Ape

EP - 2 - CTM, Leelou/Dan

Hess - 2 - Smash, Tina

Ape - 1 - Nolder

Crusher -1 - Pac

With 18 Alive, it takes 10 to Lynch

Majority Reached

Official Vote Count

EP – 1 - CTM

Verbal - 1 - JF80

Nolder - 9 - JC, PAC, Leelou/Dan, Hess, AVM, Lily, Crusher, SMC, Ape

Hess - 1 – Nolder

16 alive it taks 9 to lynch

That's a lynch everybody

Official Vote Count

EP - 8 - Hess, Verb, AVM, 80, lily, crusher, JC, Dan

Hess - 2 - Ape, PAC

AVM - 1- EP

14 alive means 8 to lynch

That's final cause it's the hammer

Dead :

No D1 Lynch - Nolder wore protection

Tina - 3 Shot Vig (Samurai) - N1 Kill - bludgeoned (SK?)

Smash - Vanilla Town (Merchant) - N1 Kill - Steel Tipped Fan (Mafia)

Nolder - Survivor (Content Geisha) - D2 Lynch

JiF - Vanilla Town (General) - N2 Kill - Steel Tipped Fan (Mafia)

EP - Vote Stealer (Seductive Geisha) - D3 Lynch

AVM - SK (Lonely Man) - N3 Kill - Steel Tipped Fan (Mafia)

Alive :

Pac

CTM

Ape

Crusher

Christine

Verbal

Dan Leelou

JF80

SMC

JC

Lily

Hess

I think you should win teh mafia goodness masterbatory award for qouting yourself more than any other single player. Maybe even any other two players. Revis-like I must add.

Shut up. The "adds no content" observation is more about you avoiding taking a position most of the game, you are largely letting things get worked out by others then after you come in make jokes, and add a superficial two cents, but you aren't working through any of the problems, and certainly not attaching yourself to any cases or opinions about others.

Enough people making sh*t up already in my opinion. Your like a ****ing librarian telling stories at a to a bunch of kids during this game. Im just observing and trying to make sense of things. Truth is my first read on Hess was so off I kinda took a step back. The one were I thought he was scum, not the retard thing. That was spot on.

Agree with you on this FTR.

Fat man currently rounding out my top 3. I feel like you been distancing from him all game though, since you expect to die early every game. No reason for you to be alive still.

Usually my rule is: No scum team kills Jif early unless Crusher is on it.

Seriously? Wow your get dumber quicker than I get fatter.

It's not about content fat man, it's about scum hunting. You typically have a strong gut (pun intended) for picking out liars. I'm not really seeing that out of you this game

Like I said man. My initial feeling on Hess was so off I took a step back. If you guys want to lynch me I am roleless town and leaving for vacation at the beach Sunday. If it helps anything Im fine with it. That reminds me. Gotta call Greenpeace and tell them not to try and push me back in the ocean this year. Really upset Mrs Crusher and the kids last year. Oh wait. Your a filthy disgusting hippie. You got people their, hit them up for me. Thanx.

Do i need to bump posts from you just yesterday where you thought i was scum who fake silenced myself, wouldn't we be up to a fourth or fifth second guess of yourself by now?

Do you really need to be told I don't necessarily say what I believe in the thread at all times? I let myself say out loud all possible scenarios, it makes me look undecided (which is good for surviving) and it allows others (see: scum) to try to manipulate a lot of it, from there I've seen many of us catch scum. So, while it doesn't always help my game, it does serve the purposes of helping others (like you) catch scum quite often.

Archived