Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

Anyone remember the last time Pac survived this late into a game? Seriously?

pretty sure scum read that Im on vacation and not very into it. I'm kind of surprised you guys haven't lynched me yet either so if it sounds like fun by all means enjoy.

Crusher, Lily, SMC are my favs. Although if we can get a movement towards the stupid Ape I'm fine there too. The fact that he's trying to take advantage of my absence with an easy lynch stinks pretty bad.

Vote Crusher

I can check back in late tonight.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ape is the easiest player to read on the JN board...he tries to control the narrative from start to finish...then creates a false choice scenario when his subject does not act according to his narrative...just a hunch but I bet he follows politics as a sport...he uses the same word choices to see evil intent in all actions...look at how he has the conversation tilted...its either me, Pac and Lily...or SMC, Crusher and 80. Either way you slice it and dice it he's controlling the narrative...even offering the false choice on his unlynchable claim...he knows the balance play should buy him some time...to counter Nolder...he plays this just he used to with the BPV...its a ruse to get to end game where he feels he can use his bluster to turn the town against itself...like I said...I got heat the last time for calling him out on this...and he tried the same exact defense...it sucked then and its even worse now.

The difference being last time you called me out on it. This time you didn't, you are forced into an omgus situation, and you are banking on your rep for reading me to help you glide through on a complete lack of substance, shrouded in over-explanation. Damn, that's ironic. I actually have a case based on baiting you with my scum tells and you ignoring them for he first time in months. You have no case, just accusation and rhetoric.

I hate politics by the way. You are wrong across the board right now.

I'll tell you what the scummiest thing you are doing is right now, you are avoiding putting a vote on PAC. Keep this going with me, and you force the game to decide between us, as opposed to dealing with PAC, who you said you suspect right? But are reluctant to vote.

pretty sure scum read that Im on vacation and not very into it. I'm kind of surprised you guys haven't lynched me yet either so if it sounds like fun by all means enjoy.

Crusher, Lily, SMC are my favs. Although if we can get a movement towards the stupid Ape I'm fine there too. The fact that he's trying to take advantage of my absence with an easy lynch stinks pretty bad.

Vote Crusher

Take advantage of your absence? I came into today intent on making sure you didn't get speedlynched so we could see what sort of maneuvering people did to avoid running you up.

PAC and JC both scum. Book it.

Vote Crusher

Enjoy your vacation. Quick question who mows your lawn when your gone?

The difference being last time you called me out on it. This time you didn't, you are forced into an omgus situation, and you are banking on your rep for reading me to help you glide through on a complete lack of substance, shrouded in over-explanation. Damn, that's ironic. I actually have a case based on baiting you with my scum tells and you ignoring them for he first time in months. You have no case, just accusation and rhetoric.

I hate politics by the way. You are wrong across the board right now.

I'll tell you what the scummiest thing you are doing is right now, you are avoiding putting a vote on PAC. Keep this going with me, and you force the game to decide between us, as opposed to dealing with PAC, who you said you suspect right? But are reluctant to vote.

So you bread crumbed your tells throughout the time you were not really into the game and then you act surprised when someone doesn't case you for it...wow...that arrogant even for you...the bottom line in all this was your commentary last night...you are trying the same exact thing and you do not even realize it...you are attempting to control the narrative so you can influence people's votes later in the game...your conversation tomorrow..."yeah that JC completely misread me...if he had just called me out on Day 1 or 2 when I was giving off my scum tells..then I would have known he was town...oh well...the town's ahead so we should be OK..."

Tell me...what is the difference in what you are trying here and what you accused EP and Pac of doing?

Oh yeah, he followed the momentum behind me here on D3 and voted Hess. Followed me to vote AVM on D1 too. Pretty sure I've seen him post each day phase, because we both watch each other like a hawk... which, like I said earlier, I've done all the things I know he looks for as my scum tells, and he's not jumped on any of them for the first time in games... and he seems to be quietly staying off my radar by slipping in behind my momentum pushing bursts of posts. So I've got him in my top 3 at the moment.

Pac, JC and Lily.

remove JC and our lists align.

Hey man realize your on vacation. Do you only go places with no grass and only asphalt? Like to have a change of scenery and stuff?

When you get a chance explain what made you put me at the top of your list since 11:30 pm last night. Worked all day have not done much. Yet you seem to have had a change of heart? Odd.

unvote

vote Pac

The SMC train is clearly going nowhere, so Unvote

I've been watching the Ape/JC thing and I agree that JC isn't making very good arguments. He does sound a little forced - like he's trying too hard. This isn't my usual nemesis' logic. I usually agree with what he says but not this time. I have a pretty strong town read on the Ape.

I'll switch to Pac if I need to, but for now, I'm going with Jetscode. Let's see where that goes.

Vote Jetscode

So you bread crumbed your tells throughout the time you were not really into the game and then you act surprised when someone doesn't case you for it...wow...that arrogant even for you...the bottom line in all this was your commentary last night...you are trying the same exact thing and you do not even realize it...you are attempting to control the narrative so you can influence people's votes later in the game...your conversation tomorrow..."yeah that JC completely misread me...if he had just called me out on Day 1 or 2 when I was giving off my scum tells..then I would have known he was town...oh well...the town's ahead so we should be OK..."

Tell me...what is the difference in what you are trying here and what you accused EP and Pac of doing?

Never said I wasn't into the game, just not around to commit time to it.

The test of the arguments you are making are garbage.

Whatever...you're are scum...suck it! Way to not answer the question.

I'm not going to any length to unravel the concocted bullsh*t you are making up. You know how ridiculous it is that I had to tell you I was commuting my scumtellls and case you before you actually came up with these hollow accusations?

Laughable.

I think we should lynch PAC first though, since you are trying so hard to force this, and lily just hopped on your train. That felt like a bus vote to keep PAC alive, my guess is PAC is silencer.

Alright, I honestly think that SMC is scum.

I also think that Ape is looking scummier and scummier.

But, I do see merit to the JC lynch.

Get off the Pac lynch, guys. It's D4. We don't have time for y'all to now want to lynch him into oblivion.

I'm staying on SMC, but I will also vote for JC or Ape if the lynch train heads those directions.

Archived