Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The air was filled with the smell of death, though it had not visited in quite some time. Rumors that the horror was nearly over began to spread in whispers. Some doubted they would ever lose another. They were wrong. For many say a night in a whore house is better than a night anywhere else. They had not visited this house.

Suddenly the silence and calm was disrupted by a loud crash. Tina’s samurai sword, hung on the wall in her memory, was shaken to the floor. Everyone rushed to see just what had happened, and were greeted by an awful sight.

It would seem Crusher tried to have it all during the night, and one of the geisha’s ended his joyful life. There was still a smile on his face, and a slice of bacon in his hand. At least he got his happy ending.

Crusher, vanilla town, is dead. It is now day.

Maybe we should send SMC to the SMC thread.

He's got to be this uppity because his fake reveal has gone over so well to this point that he doesn't want me to second-guess whether I believe him eleventy-five times and then suddenly bulldog a lynch on him... gotta be it. Gotta be.

LOL. I put a lot of work into thos scenes, hater.

I know man, I was saying that you were concerned about someone stealing your thunder <legitimately>.... I enjoy playing games more when the mod puts in that kind of effort, for sure

I know man, I was saying that you were concerned about someone stealing your thunder <legitimately>.... I enjoy playing games more when the mod puts in that kind of effort, for sure

Told ya so SMC, nya-nya-nya!!!!

2. CTM

5. Ape

7. Christine

8. Verb

11. 80

12. SMC

17. Lily

18. Hess

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

AVMesome mod is awesome.

Jack gonna come back and be like "derp derp derp derpd erppdperpd er gaygaygyagyagygy gyagygagy aga".

I hope Jack overcooks his burgers and gets sunburned. Muahahaha.

I hope he gives a burger to all his guests, and then when he's about to take his own, the last one, off the grill it falls off the spatula and goes sideways through the grill and into the charcoal... then he has to eat a ketchup sandwich!!!!

AVMesome mod is awesome.

Jack gonna come back and be like "derp derp derp derpd erppdperpd er gaygaygyagyagygy gyagygagy aga".

I didn't want to create a super extensive scene since it's not my game, didn't know how that would seem. I figured that was a nice balance.

I havent seen any of your stupid sigs since 09'. I turned them off because they were the ga-hay.

I was talking about SatanDerpFan80.

Yet, bup-z, muffin top and JIF is a fag twink jokes haven't?

Funniest post of the thread.

Never. You love them. Everyone loves them.

I hope he gives a burger to all his guests, and then when he's about to take his own, the last one, off the grill it falls off the spatula and goes sideways through the grill and into the charcoal... then he has to eat a ketchup sandwich!!!!

Yeah that'll show him! High 5z.

So you know I'm town, yet you've been trying to plant doubt for 2 days... got it.

IMplied was the "if"...

I had a pretty good idea you'd be alive, adding confusion and stupidity to the game, if you recall

IMplied was the "if"...

I had a pretty good idea you'd be alive, adding confusion and stupidity to the game, if you recall

As I did you.

Confusion and stupidity has had me breathing down scum's neck all game, aside from a mis-step with Hess, it'll be interesting to see what happens now that I'm at the point in the game I was hoping to get to by playing like a hot mess.

Surprise bitch... survival 101. GFY

Archived