Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've been hurling insults at me since you signed up here Christine. It's not like it's a dynamic we have with each other on DM. Over there I treat you normal like everyone else. You chose to come here and put your energy into lobbing insults at me, I tried to explain how it works and suggested you tone it down, you didn't listen, and here we are... I'm happy to move on now... but please, don't act like the victim.

Shut it dirtbag.

You've been hurling insults at me since you signed up here Christine. It's not like it's a dynamic we have with each other on DM. Over there I treat you normal like everyone else. You chose to come here and put your energy into lobbing insults at me, I tried to explain how it works and suggested you tone it down, you didn't listen, and here we are... I'm happy to move on now... but please, don't act like the victim.

Don't talk to me. I came to this site smiling and sweet, and you were the one that threw insults.

You treated me like one of the guys. I responded as such because I was tired of you being an ass, and just sitting here taking smacks.

So, GFY, or turn nice.

Shut it Ike.

Don't talk to me. I came to this site smiling and sweet, and you were the one that threw insults.

You treated me like one of the guys. I responded as such because I was tired of you being an ass, and just sitting here taking smacks.

So, GFY, or turn nice.

The Ape just doesn't know when to quit, Christine. Its what almost got him banned by Max, unsurprisingly. Just assume he is a primate with no normal human mental faculties and everything will be OK.

Or we can just lynch him. That's fun too.

So, GFY, or turn nice.

People insult me for sport here. I can only actually insult a select few back. Everyone knows this to be true. I don't strike first, because I usually let other set the tone. As I did with you. You came to this site, saw that everyone insults Ape and followed suit.

Now, I've had REAL real life sh*t going on the past month or so, not just a couple errands to run. Yet I put up with you and everyone else. I took my lumps, while people continued to pour on insults while I'm dealing with some heavy sh*t, and didn't really have the mindset or energy for retaliation. Then you carried the insults over to in-between games. So I tried nicely to ask you to cool it. You didn't.

This game decided to play along with your tough chick persona and call you dumb a few extra times, and you whither and cry over it. You didn't seem like such a delicate flower when you were calling me a **** or telling me suck your dick. So now I'm the bad guy, and I have to get the "she's a girl" bullsh*t thrown in my face?

I gave you one crappy couple of days after you've been at it over a month. I've acknowledged where I was in the wrong in this. It's unfortunate you cannot do the same.

People insult me for sport here. I can only actually insult a select few back. Everyone knows this to be true. I don't strike first, because I usually let other set the tone. As I did with you. You came to this site, saw that everyone insults Ape and followed suit.

Now, I've had REAL real life sh*t going on the past month or so, not just a couple errands to run. Yet I put up with you and everyone else. I took my lumps, while people continued to pour on insults while I'm dealing with some heavy sh*t, and didn't really have the mindset or energy for retaliation. Then you carried the insults over to in-between games. So I tried nicely to ask you to cool it. You didn't.

This game decided to play along with your tough chick persona and call you dumb a few extra times, and you whither and cry over it. You didn't seem like such a delicate flower when you were calling me a **** or telling me suck your dick. So now I'm the bad guy, and I have to get the "she's a girl" bullsh*t thrown in my face?

I gave you one crappy couple of days after you've been at it over a month. I've acknowledged where I was in the wrong in this. It's unfortunate you cannot do the same.

this sounds a lot like emo?

//fires up estrogen detector 2000'

//estrogen levels reading high

//emo kanfirmed

this sounds a lot like emo?

//fires up estrogen detector 2000'

//estrogen levels reading high

//emo kanfirmed

BOOM

Don't be ridiculous. I'm not emo, just thinking big picture. I know you, Pac and others will probably troll me on this and then I'll defend and it'll just come across like I'm ripping on her more, and thus it'll escalate further. So, if I bail out now, then it doesn't have to potentially ruin the mafia community.

Don't be ridiculous. I'm not emo, just thinking big picture. I know you, Pac and others will probably troll me on this and then I'll defend and it'll just come across like I'm ripping on her more, and thus it'll escalate further. So, if I bail out now, then it doesn't have to potentially ruin the mafia community.

emo.. it's allright guy. we all knew you had it in you.

Crusher will give you a hug when he gets back

emo.. it's allright guy. we all knew you had it in you.

Crusher will give you a hug when he gets back

You wish. Anyway, I'll concede because I don't want to argue about it, so call it what you want. I'm just removing myself from the situation because its the right thing to do.

Have your parade now.

You wish. Anyway, I'll concede because I don't want to argue about it, so call it what you want. I'm just removing myself from the situation because its the right thing to do.

Have your parade now.

No, you are being a manipulative little pussy and trying to sway public opinion back in your corner.. Don't quit the game now, that's stupid.

Just ignore it.

No, you are being a manipulative little pussy and trying to sway public opinion back in your corner.. Don't quit the game now, that's stupid.

Just ignore it.

Did you really expect me to quit? Come on, you should know me better than that. I don't ****ing quit.

I'm not trying to be manipulative though, just hamming it up mostly... seemed like the right thing to say at the time, lol... but I do stand by what I said in the "emo" post before "quitting", don't care who agrees with me.

Christine came here and acted like an a$$hole. So I acted like a bigger one. I've acknowledged it and will cease, she should just own up to her part in it.

It's exceedingly difficult to get information inside of SMC's titanium cranium, but once it's in there, it's impossible to get out

80 was responding to my quesiton about the marble game idiot.

I'm usually quite good at those games, but I'm having a hard time breaking 250 for some reason. Probably because I should be doing work...

the logos are worth double... the optimal strategy is to get as many of the roxio logos chained together as possible..

Once i did that a few times, I've been working on trying to clear the entire board and see what happens then (does it reset?)... haven't done that yet, but I'm basically bored with the game..

OK, so since I won't be available until late tonight I'm gonna go ahead and reveal. Hopefully the last scum already submitted his/her NK. If not, whatever.

I'm a bomb. As usual, the hammer voter will die. Given that the liklihood is low that the hammer voter will be scum, no sense in taking out a townie this late in the game.

I did ask Jack what happens if I self-hammer. He said that only I die in that case. So if you guys decide to lynch me, let me be the hammer voter unless you want to die.

This is why I've been so willing to get lynched.

OK, so since I won't be available until late tonight I'm gonna go ahead and reveal. Hopefully the last scum already submitted his/her NK. If not, whatever.

I'm a bomb. As usual, the hammer voter will die. Given that the liklihood is low that the hammer voter will be scum, no sense in taking out a townie this late in the game.

I did ask Jack what happens if I self-hammer. He said that only I die in that case. So if you guys decide to lynch me, let me be the hammer voter unless you want to die.

This is why I've been so willing to get lynched.

heh.. thought for sure you were a doc and an idiot for drawing attention to yourself.

Archived