Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

As I did you.

Confusion and stupidity has had me breathing down scum's neck all game, aside from a mis-step with Hess, it'll be interesting to see what happens now that I'm at the point in the game I was hoping to get to by playing like a hot mess.

Surprise bitch... survival 101. GFY

Ahh yes, it never fails. You've been right 25% of time (the exact % of scum).. But when you were wrong, it was just to keep scum from NK'ing you.. Perfect

Does your fiancee know the joke about marrying mr right, just didn't know his first name was always?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh yes, it never fails. You've been right 25% of time (the exact % of scum).. But when you were wrong, it was just to keep scum from NK'ing you.. Perfect

Does your fiancee know the joke about marrying mr right, just didn't know his first name was always?

She knows I'm always right.

In my mafia career I have been correct 235 time out of 238 cases made. You are good at playing with video game marbles and ruining moments of joy and laughter. I am good at teh mafia goodness and life.

She knows I'm always right.

In my mafia career I have been correct 235 time out of 238 cases made. You are good at playing with video game marbles and ruining moments of joy and laughter. I am good at teh mafia goodness and life.

234* courtesy of AwesomeVM

I think AVM volunteered to mod so he can pretend he's still playing in the game. He missed us. Don't blame you. Until Crusher was just killed there's no one fun in the dead thread. And Crusher won't know he's dead for at least a week. lol.

See, this is why I try to put all of the roles, actions, and information in the deadthread, so that, just in case, someone can step up.

And, when I was traveling to Boston? I wrote all of the Night Actions on a napkin and sent a picture of it to Leelou, for her to post the results.

Props for your mod dedication but ...

I'm not voting without some word from Hess, but I would be willing to vote Ape or SMC. Both have pinged me for a while, and therefore, are still on my list.

:face:

Oh, and, unless Hess indicates otherwise, I'm voting Lily or 80. They're are best guess for final scum.

Agree on Lily. I'm simply voting Ape for sh*ts & giggles until I wait for Hess.

I think AVM volunteered to mod so he can pretend he's still playing in the game. He missed us. Don't blame you. Until Crusher was just killed there's no one fun in the dead thread. And Crusher won't know he's dead for at least a week. lol.

PAFO

Agree on Lily. I'm simply voting Ape for sh*ts & giggles until I wait for Hess.

That's great, but jokes votes sorta wrapped up on D1. Also, if I get to L1 then scum gets a free NK. So yeah... "joke vote"

Up to date, I think:

Surviving players...

2. CTM

5. Ape (claimed 1-time lynch proof at L1 on N1)

7. Christine (claimed vanilla town D4?)

8. Verb

11. 80 (claimed bomb on N5?)

12. SMC (claimed NK proof on D4?)

17. Lily

18. Hess (claimed Cop on D3)

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Did I miss any of reveals?

(Edit: I don't really know exactly what days all things were claimed on, so I guess for some.)

I claimed Vanilla Town 10 times over.

Yup. That isnt' an omission, claiming vanilla town is the same as not claiming anything, imo... it is assumed everyone will at least claim that. I'll update it though just to have it out there. :)

Archived