Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

Holy moly... just watched The Descendants. What a depressing movie. Thank God my life is like a Disney movie, amiright?

The girl who played the 17 year old was good though, she'll be smoking when she's in her mid-20's... Clooney looks ragged not sure why chicks dig that old bag o' bones, this was one of the first times I actually agree with the praise of his acting though.

Def agree with that, she was a little too attractive lol

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy moly... just watched The Descendants. What a depressing movie. Thank God my life is like a Disney movie, amiright?

The girl who played the 17 year old was good though, she'll be smoking when she's in her mid-20's... Clooney looks ragged not sure why chicks dig that old bag o' bones, this was one of the first times I actually agree with the praise of his acting though.

Def agree with that, she was a little too attractive lol

It's the girl from that stupid ABC family show about teen pregnancy. "Secret life of teenagers" I think. That's all I can think of when I look at her.

It's the girl from that stupid ABC family show about teen pregnancy. "Secret life of teenagers" I think. That's all I can think of when I look at her.

Oh, don't know what that is - sounds terrible though.

Jack should be banned from modding ever again. This is gross negligence. Have the common decency to hand the game over to someone else.

Agreeed. From now on only licensed and certified mods here at JN. LOL

Actually, in all seriousness, something I've been considering recommending here for a while is that we don't run any games without a co-mod. Every game (especially those with 15+ players that will last over 2 weeks) should have two people in place to run it, so that it never hits a snag like this.

Actually, in all seriousness, something I've been considering recommending here for a while is that we don't run any games without a co-mod. Every game (especially those with 15+ players that will last over 2 weeks) should have two people in place to run it, so that it never hits a snag like this.

Seconded.

Agreeed. From now on only licensed and certified mods here at JN. LOL

I agree, but I think there should be exceptions. Like me. I'm an EXTREMELY responsible person and I would never pull what Jack pulled, even in a family emergency situation.

It's a matter of common human decency. If you can't attend to something right away, recruit someone to fill in.

I put alot of work in the games and I'm thankful that people sign up for them. I would never abandom them like that. As such, I would only need a comod under special circumstances.

I agree, but I think there should be exceptions. Like me. I'm an EXTREMELY responsible person and I would never pull what Jack pulled, even in a family emergency situation.

It's a matter of common human decency. If you can't attend to something right away, recruit someone to fill in.

I put alot of work in the games and I'm thankful that people sign up for them. I would never abandom them like that. As such, I would only need a comod under special circumstances.

WE don't even know what's going on.. If he's just not been here because he's been on a 48 hr anime pron bender, then yeah, douchy, but the guy could be laid up in the hospital for all we know...

WE don't even know what's going on.. If he's just not been here because he's been on a 48 hr anime pron bender, then yeah, douchy, but the guy could be laid up in the hospital for all we know...

Exactly. This is what I was getting at earlier.

And yeah, okay, so I suggest every game has a co-mod, except SMC's. lol, because having someone around to do vote counts would be horrible...

sh*t happens dude. Rather than pile on Jack, lets focus on how to avoid similar situations going forwards. It's not that big a deal.

Exactly. This is what I was getting at earlier.

And yeah, okay, so I suggest every game has a co-mod, except SMC's. lol, because having someone around to do vote counts would be horrible...

I've been pro co mod for awhile.. no arguements here, although I think the co mod should come from the pool of dead players...... I think what SMC is more concerned about is the scene writing, some co-mods might think their powers extend into that area..

I've been pro co mod for awhile.. no arguements here, although I think the co mod should come from the pool of dead players...... I think what SMC is more concerned about is the scene writing, some co-mods might think their powers extend into that area..

The game creator should determine whether or not scenes are written by only them, or by both them and a co-mod. I'm not writing a rule book, I get where SMC is coming from. Some mods don't give a crap about the scenes though. I do. Basically, I rely on a co-mod for vote counts and keeping games moving.... if I disappeared for 72 hours I'd expect my co-mod to step up and write my scenes too though.

Anyway, I like the idea one of the first dead to step in as co-mod, or make it a PR like I did that time to 80, lol, he loved it.... and I told him if he messed the counts up I'd mod kill him, hahahhaha

You both would being NOTHING without me

;)

I like this incorporation of the Joker theme into your schtickt by the way... for a while I had the Joker clapping animated gif as my avatar, but when Max updated the site I lost it. Anyway, it was great for taunting JIF... and now that I've stolen his Batman-mojo it works between you and I. Until I find your house and burn it down that is.

I like this incorporation of the Joker theme into your schtickt by the way... for a while I had the Joker clapping animated gif as my avatar, but when Max updated the site I lost it. Anyway, it was great for taunting JIF... and now that I've stolen his Batman-mojo it works between you and I. Until I find your house and burn it down that is.

/maniacal laughter

joker-clapping.gif?w=420

LOL. I put a lot of work into thos scenes, hater.

Anyway, I understand that Jack could be laid up somewhere and if so, I'll give him a pass. BUT, during his last dissapearing act he admitted that he was "Preparing for the Fourth," as an excuse.

If this site didn't have such crappy search features (<3 U otherwise, JN) I would bring up his quote.

^^RL shot of me every time you make an umbrella joke

It was yet another long-ass day at the Asian Happy Ending Whorehouse, and everyone was waiting for AVM's sh*tty replacement scene for even sh*ttier JackMod. "Why so serious, everyone? I'll write the scene. But first, some bad jokes...."

"Shut the **** up and write the scene dumbass before I shove a giant umbrella up your ass, THEN open it."

"How about a magic trick instead? I'll make the ECU Baseball team DISAPPEAR and replace them with good players!"

"You'll need a LOT of paper-writing tennis players for that to happen. Those cheating faggot Pirates."

joker-clapping.gif?w=420

Yep. That's the one I was using... have at it if you want 80. The nuance of the mannerisms Ledger came up with in this role, like licking the insides of his cheeks as though he had scars on the inside to match the outside, are that made his performance amazing... love the GFY CLAP.

LOL. I put a lot of work into thos scenes, hater.

Anyway, I understand that Jack could be laid up somewhere and if so, I'll give him a pass. BUT, during his last dissapearing act he admitted that he was "Preparing for the Fourth," as an excuse.

If this site didn't have such crappy search features (<3 U otherwise, JN) I would bring up his quote.

I think CTM was advocating FOR you and the care you take to write good scenes.

Nobody needs you to bump Jack's post. He could have had a car accident on his way to buy paper plates, put a sock in lawyerin' the game will be rolling soon enough... sheesh...

Archived