Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

People insult me for sport here. I can only actually insult a select few back. Everyone knows this to be true. I don't strike first, because I usually let other set the tone. As I did with you. You came to this site, saw that everyone insults Ape and followed suit.

Now, I've had REAL real life sh*t going on the past month or so, not just a couple errands to run. Yet I put up with you and everyone else. I took my lumps, while people continued to pour on insults while I'm dealing with some heavy sh*t, and didn't really have the mindset or energy for retaliation. Then you carried the insults over to in-between games. So I tried nicely to ask you to cool it. You didn't.

This game decided to play along with your tough chick persona and call you dumb a few extra times, and you whither and cry over it. You didn't seem like such a delicate flower when you were calling me a **** or telling me suck your dick. So now I'm the bad guy, and I have to get the "she's a girl" bullsh*t thrown in my face?

I gave you one crappy couple of days after you've been at it over a month. I've acknowledged where I was in the wrong in this. It's unfortunate you cannot do the same.

@Jackmod

You can replace me. I'll be damned if I'm going to be chastised over this.

Thanks for modding what has been a really fun game so far.

gaype's new look

6524l.jpg

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha.....ha

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If verbal was on Full House he'd be Uncle Joey.

Later dude. Enjoy your trip to Applebee's to shamefully eat both meals in the 2 for $20 deal

I think these are where I peaked. I'm going to go eat some rabbit food and think of some new verbal knee-slappers, hopefully going 100% toward living down to his comedic standards... guy is about as upbeat as Bea Arthur...

This is going to hurt, but you need to know: the two of you just slipped under the JiF threshold for comedy.

Yeah....that bad.

Not sure if you know this, I invented comedy. When anyone in this world makes a joke, they are just copying me, as usual.

You've become the biggest critic of humor in the mafia, and you have still never made anyone laugh... ever.

Me and CTM are changing the tone of the game. We understand its time to make it light and fun, and leave behind the insult sh*t. So, with that said GFY fag. Also, the jokes are supposed to be more nyuck-nyuck-nyuck... and less Chris Rock brilliance.

On the contrary, I pick and choose my moments. Hell, just in this thread it happened. You were too busy applying humor like you apply scumhunting - shoot from the hip until you get lucky.

On the contrary, I pick and choose my moments. Hell, just in this thread it happened. You were too busy applying humor like you apply scumhunting - shoot from the hip until you get lucky.

No you don't. Such a liar... lol

Oh man.... I'm telling my kids about divorce in about an hour which is a huge bummer. I needed that laugh... Thanks all

Can't even imagine being in your shoes. Best of luck. Hopefully the tears are few, and the outlooks are positive.

If Verbal pick and chose his moments, they be gay moments.

Oh man.... I'm telling my kids about divorce in about an hour which is a huge bummer. I needed that laugh... Thanks all

Sux dude but I don't think divorce is really a bad thing anymore. Kids learn by watching not what a parent says. If the parent is miserable all the time thats the worst thing for the kids to see imo. It's not easy but long term it could really work out for the best. Still not an easy thing to do. Wish you guys the best with the decision, if it sticks.

Jeesh, CTM, seriously?

Good luck man. That sucks.

Thanks all... Didn't mean to bring the thread down .. kids will be better off in the long run... Just thought it was a good reminder as wwhy we play these games and to keep it li

Jeesh, CTM, seriously?

Good luck man. That sucks.

Thanks all... Didn't mean to bring the thread down .. kids will be better off in the long run... Just thought it was a good reminder as wwhy we play these games and to keep it light

That made no sense.

Makes perfect sense to a man. Men know what mojo is... and you ain't gots none son if all you can come at me with is derp derp your grammar is bad derp derp...

In other words... weak sauce.

Or... lame.

Or... Verbal'd.

Archived