Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually... I believe her. And given that I am town.

Alright.

At present, we have :

CTM

Ape

SMC

Verbal

Vetted

Christine

Lily

Hess

This leaves us with a Doc among the last four, and Ape and SMC have already claimed.

So. CTM or Verbal is the Doc. The other is scum. This is if no one has lied about their claim, of course. And if there is a Doc.

Where do we go from here?

I thought Verbal was scum early on, but I have no real read on CTM.

Its either CTM or SMC. REALLY hope the doc survives today so Hess can investigate SMC.

Let me throw this out there. To avoid lynching or outting the doc (HIGHLY LIKELY now), lets lynch me and then Hess can investigate SMC. As long as Hess and the Doc are alive its only a matter of time before we find scum. If the doc dies, scum can win.

I'll self-hammer then we can get into night and Hess can work his magic.

Sound good?

Its either CTM or SMC. REALLY hope the doc survives today so Hess can investigate SMC.

Let me throw this out there. To avoid lynching or outting the doc (HIGHLY LIKELY now), lets lynch me and then Hess can investigate SMC. As long as Hess and the Doc are alive its only a matter of time before we find scum. If the doc dies, scum can win.

I'll self-hammer then we can get into night and Hess can work his magic.

Sound good?

I'd rather lynch lily and confirm you and christine if she's telling the truth

Yeah, that's making me wonder too. The only scum he voted for was EP. He parked on Lily during the JC vote and was no where to be seen for the Pac vote.

And CTM ended D1 and D2 on EP, but on D3 when EP finally got lynched, CTM wasn't voting anyone. Tough to draw a conclusion from some of these vote trains right now, usually by this point in the game they are more helpful.

80 did the same as Lily basically, but his claim makes him unlynchable. Not sure why CTM questions my reveal, which came unprompted, but buys 80's which came AFTER Pac died meaning the timing would be right for an unprompted night-phase reveal of something unlynchable, and 80's reveal was such a uber townie thing to do...

The real reason I have pause about voting Lily is because I listed Pac, JC and Lily as my top 3 after Hess revealed. I really don't think I was 3 for 3, lol.

Cannot believe Hess didn't view you or 80.

D1, 80 also posted after Lily. D2, Tina posted after Lily

This is D4, and that checks out with Christine following her, posts #905 and 907 (Lily posted in #906)

I can post. I'm not sure what direction I want to vote today yet.

Yes, it certainly could. That is very possible for CTM.

However, I have spent one day silenced, and one day with no Vote.

Can't fake the no vote.

And CTM ended D1 and D2 on EP, but on D3 when EP finally got lynched, CTM wasn't voting anyone. Tough to draw a conclusion from some of these vote trains right now, usually by this point in the game they are more helpful.

80 did the same as Lily basically, but his claim makes him unlynchable. Not sure why CTM questions my reveal, which came unprompted, but buys 80's which came AFTER Pac died meaning the timing would be right for an unprompted night-phase reveal of something unlynchable, and 80's reveal was such a uber townie thing to do...

The real reason I have pause about voting Lily is because I listed Pac, JC and Lily as my top 3 after Hess revealed. I really don't think I was 3 for 3, lol.

I'm in the same boat. I picked JC, Pac, and Lily as scum. Not sure if I can go 3-for-3. LOL

Don't understand why Hess didn't investigate Lily.

Going to continue to check Lily's posts. Will be right back.

Ape, if I get to L-1, I will self-hammer. You can count on it. If I don't you know I'm scum. Easy enough right?

Scumball!! You have played by far the scummiest game of any remaining candidate..

You admitted earlier that you saw me open d3 with a EP vote and then I got silenced and had to erase it... If search worked, I'd bump it..

Pragmatic... if there's 2 scum left, and SMCementhead and Gaype are both telling truth, that leaves 1 of 3 people who could be doc

Whether CTM is town or not, this.

80 is trying too hard right now. Very tempted to call bullsh*t on the bomb reveal and just kill this ****er now. 80 in investigative and protective roles plays a measured game lately, 80 as a bomb goes out of his way to go boom... I really don't believe him.

80 is trying too hard right now. Very tempted to call bullsh*t on the bomb reveal and just kill this ****er now. 80 in investigative and protective roles plays a measured game lately, 80 as a bomb goes out of his way to go boom... I really don't believe him.

But if 80's lying so is lily..

Then run me up. Revealing and then self-hammering as bomb was and is the only two moves that made sense. And protecting the doc is the # 1 priority.

Scumball!! You have played by far the scummiest game of any remaining candidate..

You admitted earlier that you saw me open d3 with a EP vote and then I got silenced and had to erase it... If search worked, I'd bump it..

Shut UP you ****ing retard. I just said where your votes were at the end of each day is a completely inconclusive bit of information, trying to make the point to SMC that the vote counts are not the be-all-end-all this game, they aren't helpful... read sh*t before you flap your faggoty gums.

I'm in the same boat. I picked JC, Pac, and Lily as scum. Not sure if I can go 3-for-3. LOL

Don't understand why Hess didn't investigate Lily.

Going to continue to check Lily's posts. Will be right back.

Hess had the exact same top 3 at that time... he checked both JC and Pac.

I'd like to know if this role Lily has is GF proof. Meaning would a GF show town to a cop, but not to this role she has?

I actually asked that question. He said the GF power didn't work on this role.

Archived