Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all I know is this game needs to end. I'd like to get rid of this pathetic otter I have for an avatar but I've already decided it stays until this is over.

Leave it to Hess to get matching homo dogs and try to pawn them off as ferocious... dweeb central.

Yup. That isnt' an omission, claiming vanilla town is the same as not claiming anything, imo... it is assumed everyone will at least claim that. I'll update it though just to have it out there. :)

LOL, well now you are noting the fact that I will not later be claiming some absurd role.

I don't think that Lily is scum, and this is why :

When Hess announced that Lily was Scum, she responded... interestingly. It wasn't defensive, nor was she calling him scum. She stated she was going to Jack about this, because there was no way that Hess had gotten that response, and there had to be a mistake. It truly seemed like a town response.

I mean, imagine that you are Town, and the Cop just said he got a Guilty result on you. How would you respond? You would go straight to the mod and ask what the hell was going on.

The only way that I see Lily being scum is if Hess is as well. And, I don't think there are two scum left.

When Hess announced that Lily was Scum, she responded... interestingly. It wasn't defensive, nor was she calling him scum. She stated she was going to Jack about this, because there was no way that Hess had gotten that response, and there had to be a mistake. It truly seemed like a town response.

I mean, imagine that you are Town, and the Cop just said he got a Guilty result on you. How would you respond? You would go straight to the mod and ask what the hell was going on.

The only way that I see Lily being scum is if Hess is as well. And, I don't think there are two scum left.

Agreed.

Hess, if there was really a GodFather, he/she would have been practically screaming for an investigation at this point. So if you're right, then it would have to be someone you've already investigated.

Scummy.

Pretty sure everyone he's investigated is dead except me... and by this logic, Hess has only viewed people trying to get investigated. This might set the bar for stupid from this moment forward.

If not Lily, then who?

These are the final post counts for the scum lynches per Ape's quotes:

EP LYNCH

EP - 8 - Hess, Verb, AVM, 80, lily, crusher, JC, Dan

Hess - 2 - Ape, PAC

AVM - 1- EP

JC LYNCH

Lily - 1 - Verbal

SMC - 2 – JC, crusher

Christine - 1 - Pac

JC - 7 - Dan, SMC, CTM, Lily, Christine, 80, ape

PAC LYNCH

Pac - 6 - Hess, SMC, JF80, CTM, Ape, Lily

SMC - 1 - Pac

She was late jumping on all 3 trains, the hammer on Pac and switching off of Hess and me in the other trains.

But Christine makes an interesting point about Lily's response to Hess' bluff. However, if she believed that Hess was lying or Jack made a mistake, wouldn't she have contacted Jack BEFORE making her post? In other words, the post couldve been for show. She had enough time to workout a gameplan between Hess' claimed investigation and when she posted.

THe fact that she said she pm'd jack made me believe it too...

I'm ok with going lily though for a trial... 80's agreed to self hammer if we go that route..

Ape claims lynching him will lead to another night phase, not sure i buy

I could also lynch lily too

You've been deadlocked on her all game... now you are just kicking the tires?

Yeah, that's making me wonder too. The only scum he voted for was EP. He parked on Lily during the JC vote and was no where to be seen for the Pac vote.

But Christine makes an interesting point about Lily's response to Hess' bluff. However, if she believed that Hess was lying or Jack made a mistake, wouldn't she have contacted Jack BEFORE making her post? In other words, the post couldve been for show. She had enough time to workout a gameplan between Hess' claimed investigation and when she posted.

fair point...

From my perspective.. Either you or APe is lying about your role and are really the doc. or Lily/Verbal is doc... I wouldn't be surprised if they both claim it

going to force lily's hand..

unvote

vote Lily

If not Lily, then who?

These are the final post counts for the scum lynches per Ape's quotes:

EP LYNCH

EP - 8 - Hess, Verb, AVM, 80, lily, crusher, JC, Dan

Hess - 2 - Ape, PAC

AVM - 1- EP

JC LYNCH

Lily - 1 - Verbal

SMC - 2 – JC, crusher

Christine - 1 - Pac

JC - 7 - Dan, SMC, CTM, Lily, Christine, 80, ape

PAC LYNCH

Pac - 6 - Hess, SMC, JF80, CTM, Ape, Lily

SMC - 1 - Pac

She was late jumping on all 3 trains, the hammer on Pac and switching off of Hess and me in the other trains.

I did PM him first, but he didn't respond and I felt the need to say something.

I'm the Scholar. It's a role Jack made up years ago and I have a link if y'all want. What's important is that I can vett two of you because of my role.

link?

And who can you vet

For clarification purposes, this was Lily's response, post #2414 at 3:12 pm on June 29, with Hess' claimed investigation post at 11:33 am, post #2334:

I don't have any defense, Verbal. Either Hess is lying to get my reaction or Jack made a mistake. I'm not going to say any more until I hear back from Jack.

I understand it's a 3 hour difference since she is westcoast, but still, it wasn't that early for Hess' post. Plus, there are nearly 100 posts between Hess' post and her response. That's a lot to read through to see what Hess said.

hmm.. do not like..

But we can lynch her, and confirm 2 people if she's telling truth.. or she's scum

My vote stays

Yep. Either we win the game now or we at least have 1 guaranteed townie tomorrow.

Archived