Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

Flying home today, in the air about 6 hours but I think I might have wifi available to me... Can't believe how long this flight is, ugh, so exhausted out here.

Oh, vic was afraid of me, so no meetup. That's a bummer... Verbal, wombat, parlour all have way more courage that vic.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canned response. Yeah, yeah.... The minute I started posting this game to life.

I'm not saying you don;t breathe life into the game. You make the game a lot more fun. That being said most of your post are fictional nonsense of you drawing conclusions you try to pass off as moves.

Flying home today, in the air about 6 hours but I think I might have wifi available to me... Can't believe how long this flight is, ugh, so exhausted out here.

Oh, vic was afraid of me, so no meetup. That's a bummer... Verbal, wombat, parlour all have way more courage that vic.

Dont feel bad. Vic was here in DC and not as much as even a hand job. Dissapoint.

Official Vote Count:

Tina (1) - Leelou

CTM (3) - Ape, Nolder, Sharrow

Sharrow (10) - AVM, 80, Verb, JVoR, SMC, JiF, DPR, Tina, Smash, BG

Verb (2) - JC, Dan

Ape (4) - Vic, Christine, CTM, Wombat

with 22 alive, it takes 12 hits to get knocked out

This should be the correct vote count

I thought wombat move to me. And ctm is chastising for asking if Sharrow was dead.... Sigh.

He is hurling every bit of trash at me he can.

Let's look at the situation. If I'm Scum I'm not coming out this strong against anyone unless its gambit, not with built in inactivity excuse because travel. So you think I'm running gambit, then take ctm he's a gift. If you guys pay attention to my Scum QTs of the past you would see trend that I don't like early gambit/bus plays unless necessary. So, maybe just maybe I'm telling truth and am just trying to play single read, no waffling, no fos'ing...so let's see if I'm right!

OP to be honest at the current stage of the game your's and CTM's arguement is borderline ridiculous Im not sure why you 2 have taken this to this level. I dont think its worth looking at either one of you as scum because whats going to wind up happening is a townie will be lynched. Based on an arguement that has no substance at all on day freakin 1

At the moment Sharrow has revealed hes a mirror so either we believe him or we dont but at least we have something game relaed to go on. Sharrow offered very little in the way of a defense aganist a lynch and to be honest that has me leaning scum, or he could give a sh*t less weather he gets lynched or not which asks the question is his heart in it for the town ? We all know Sharrow is a late game beast when on the town side of things so we have to weigh those options as well. Tough call but I'll wait to see how others respond to what I just wrote and maybe we get more from sharrow

Dont feel bad. Vic was here in DC and not as much as even a hand job. Dissapoint.

I can understand not meeting me, I'm a jerk face.

But who would pass up on a hot oil massage from DCL? Crazy I tell you, crazy.

Crusher I just applied for the director of printing and graphic services at the department of the treasury in DC ...When I get the Job you better protect your damn food . Send me good vibes big guy Im gonna neeed em

I can understand not meeting me, I'm a jerk face.

But who would pass up on a hot oil massage from DCL? Crazy I tell you, crazy.

I have never met anyone from here. Only person I met is Warfish from the other board. Watch dozen games with him and Nick Mangolds grandmother at the Wing Factory near my home. Thats it.

I have never met anyone from here. Only person I met is Warfish from the other board. Watch dozen games with him and Nick Mangolds grandmother at the Wing Factory near my home. Thats it.

did you put that ****in place out of business ?

OP to be honest at the current stage of the game your's and CTM's arguement is borderline ridiculous Im not sure why you 2 have taken this to this level. I dont think its worth looking at either one of you as scum because whats going to wind up happening is a townie will be lynched. Based on an arguement that has no substance at all on day freakin 1

At the moment Sharrow has revealed hes a mirror so either we believe him or we dont but at least we have something game relaed to go on. Sharrow offered very little in the way of a defense aganist a lynch and to be honest that has me leaning scum, or he could give a sh*t less weather he gets lynched or not which asks the question is his heart in it for the town ? We all know Sharrow is a late game beast when on the town side of things so we have to weigh those options as well. Tough call but I'll wait to see how others respond to what I just wrote and maybe we get more from sharrow

I'm just standing pat with my first read, kinda making the point that I can Scum hunt without fosing everyone, but also making the point that its impossible not to waiver throughout game. Being on phone most of game, I havent read as much of everyone else either, but do feel good with my ctm case. It was him that came full throttle with a 5 tiered counter attack full of illogical assumptions, spin and statements pandering to majority. Shock you don't see through him pulling me from precise posts into debate to drown myself out.

I'll read on plane and move vote I suppose, but I'm not sure we.even have a.response do we?

Sharrow looked like he might be getting behind me when he sided with me, and it made me rethink CTM, but then CTM voted Sharrow for show z- then unvoted him when his train got long and still spoke to push Sharrow's train. Which is why I never moved. I've kinda got them linked as Scum mates, but its more dependant on ctm flipping Scum first in how I view it.

I'm a mirror

Notice that none of the women are voting for me.

Well, I think it sounds like a good fake claim. I´m off to bed so unvote and vote Sharrow.

How could you think it was a good fake claim and still vote for me? Wouldn't that make it a bad fake claim?

I guess I could be helpful in at least one post, though it will be stating the obvious.

100% confident that there is scum on this train, ftr. They wouldn't pass this chance up after the last game I played.

@ OP heres what sharrow posted...... the post that bothers me most is the last one where he calls "stating the Obvious" as "being helpful"

Sharrow looked like he might be getting behind me when he sided with me, and it made me rethink CTM, but then CTM voted Sharrow for show z- then unvoted him when his train got long and still spoke to push Sharrow's train. Which is why I never moved. I've kinda got them linked as Scum mates, but its more dependant on ctm flipping Scum first in how I view it.

then if Sharrow is scum you have a better case on CTM at that point right ?

I thought wombat move to me. And ctm is chastising for asking if Sharrow was dead.... Sigh.

He is hurling every bit of trash at me he can.

Let's look at the situation. If I'm Scum I'm not coming out this strong against anyone unless its gambit, not with built in inactivity excuse because travel. So you think I'm running gambit, then take ctm he's a gift. If you guys pay attention to my Scum QTs of the past you would see trend that I don't like early gambit/bus plays unless necessary. So, maybe just maybe I'm telling truth and am just trying to play single read, no waffling, no fos'ing...so let's see if I'm right!

Except it's D1 turdbreath. OMG get a grip!!!!! Both of you.

This is a complete fabrication, you really are disgustingly scummy.

I voted him for show, and then unvoted when his train got long? In reality I was vote #9 or #10, and I voted to force his reveal. Literally nothing you are saying is in anyway, shape or form close to true..

Ape is either scum or has a PR that is going to ruin the game for everyone, he can't think about anyone other then me and again has resorted to outright lies in his efforts to bend every move I make into something suspicious.

He should die. polack really don't understand the hesitation

This is a complete fabrication, you really are disgustingly scummy.

I voted him for show, and then unvoted when his train got long? In reality I was vote #9 or #10, and I voted to force his reveal. Literally nothing you are saying is in anyway, shape or form close to true..

Ape is either scum or has a PR that is going to ruin the game for everyone, he can't think about anyone other then me and again has resorted to outright lies in his efforts to bend every move I make into something suspicious.

He should die. I really don't understand the hesitation

Oh and BTW I is a POLACK

No worries I hooked your Polack ass up for the fake PR

Horrible autocorrect, please just use Lauren when using you phone lol.

Lot of people jealous or scared of Sharrow it seems.

Yes, I am.

Plus, the mirror reveal is very convenient. If he's scum, it would provide him an excuse as to why he hasn't been nightkilled yet which would allow him to coast to the end.

My problem with the whole Ape thing is that he latched on from jump street on CTM and is oddly committed to this come hell or high water. It's like if CTM breathed a word Ape was going to explain why it was the most devilish thing that could be said.

At the same time, it's equally strange for scum to latch on to a case this hard this early. Seems too early for scum to peg CTM as an important town role. Seems plausible that there is something Ape gets out of it to strengthen himself, but even then, he's not just nudge A CTM train he's trying to carry it all by himself.

Plus, the mirror reveal is very convenient. If he's scum, it would provide him an excuse as to why he hasn't been nightkilled yet which would allow him to coast to the end.

This.

It reminds of when you claimed bulletproof (truthfully) two games ago. Its a dangerous claim for town to buy wholesale for the reason you mention.

Archived