Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CTM tells us about Nolder, Dan, and SMC.

BG tells us about Dan.

You tell us very little.

SMC tells us about Dan, CTM, and possibly JiF

Yeah...so you say...still not seeing it but my memory has slipped...Nolder has claimed has he not?

Someone has to stir the pot. And the Ape seems to be taking on the scummy passive style of play this game, so it's not going to be him.

This. The way I see it, you are giving us all some polarizing things to react to = good. I'm sitting on the fence for now nudging stuff both ways, but will make a commitment when I feel it is an informed one.

Other than 80 and Wombat...I'm not sure what the lynch of the others tells us...

I guess I see more info in some of the other prospects I listed within theories maybe not everyone is piecing together yet.

I don't think you should force your playstyle or set it in stone. Adapt.

I'm not forcing anything. I think some people are making some baseless assumptions about how I'm playing that is all. I had CTM ping me early, I pursued it, he pinged me more, and I was ignored. That was all while I was traveling from Indy to Phoenix to Portland to Boston. D2 started while I was on a plane, and it's weekend right now and I'm getting my bearings by kicking some tires. That's all.

I'm intent on playing out the game without FOS, doesn't mean you guys can't read between the lines on where I push and pull on things to figure out who has my attention.

I'm not forcing anything. I think some people are making some baseless assumptions about how I'm playing that is all. I had CTM ping me early, I pursued it, he pinged me more, and I was ignored.

I'm intent on playing out the game without FOS, doesn't mean you guys can't read between the lines on where I push and pull on things to figure out who has my attention.

You are playing the same to me fwiw...but did suspect a PR...care to confirm or deny?

JC (scum read) - Only has like 3 posts. I know he's had some RL stuff going on but for someone who likes to quote random philosophers and occassionally make a helpful, logical post for the town, he's done quite the disappearing act.

DPR (town read) - Has actually been pretty insightful. Pretty strong town read on him at the moment.

SMC (town read) - No more than just a gut feeling at this point. Probably should have him at "neutral" in light of that.

I think I'm buying what Wombat is selling.

Unvote, Vote: SMC

Still on Long Island. Fly home tomorrow. Little activity till Tuesday at best.

Nope. I don't have any investigation results.

Really?

Fine. Really think JiF is scum anywho...

Unvote. Vote JiF

Would also like to see Verbal's alignment as well.

Why?

A hunch.

Other than 80 and Wombat...I'm not sure what the lynch of the others tells us...

Yeah...so you say...still not seeing it but my memory has slipped...Nolder has claimed has he not?

Seems that after I mentioned his absence, JC became quite the chatterbox. Not to mention he didn't seem to be aware of the nature of the Oracle role, which is unlike JC.

Seems that after I mentioned his absence, JC became quite the chatterbox. Not to mention he didn't seem to be aware of the nature of the Oracle role, which is unlike JC.

Timing is everything...family reunion over...at SIL's house...awaiting flight home tomorrow.

Nolder shot at DPR and CTM should be lynched to ???

I'll admit to skimming but its all a non-sequitur at the moment.

The Nolder-CTM link is kinda weak tbh. Part of it has to do with Nolder calling BS on my CTM thing.

SMC left CTM out of his mental list of town players, so it would be interesting to see how CTM flips for that reason.

Also, CTM was run up before the move to Sharrow. If he flips scum, we can look at the prime movers to Sharrow.

Seems unlike the Ape to skim through a post.....by anyone. Typical Ape is a stickler for the details and is more than willing to use them to build a case.

There are no details of value in his post. He's a moron, and telling BG you don't read his posts is on the same level of insult as calling JIF gay, or you stupid.

You are trying to manufacture here.

Yeah, his "bulldogging" of CTM contained so much tunnel-vision it seemed a near-certainty to be a PR, until the Ape finally backed off.

D1 ended, D2 started and I have not voted anyone else - and I just referred to my CTM case in discussion with Dan. I never backed off, and it was you fags that said I had a post restriction to go after him, not me. I know when I've poured it on so thick that I've undermined myself and will be happy to revisit it later.

Again, you seem to be grasping at straws here. So you either follow strong town leaders and the votes they make, OR you start trying to pull sh*t out of thin air when you get called out for tag-along votes.

The Nolder-CTM link is kinda weak tbh. Part of it has to do with Nolder calling BS on my CTM thing.

SMC left CTM out of his mental list of town players, so it would be interesting to see how CTM flips for that reason.

Also, CTM was run up before the move to Sharrow. If he flips scum, we can look at the prime movers to Sharrow.

The bold.

CTM got to around 5 votes, Sharrow being the 5th voter. Then there was a sudden move to Sharrow. CTM had just finished guaranteeing that I am scum a couple times, and then jumped suddenly over to vote Sharrow. I called CTM out on this contradictory statement/action and then he moved his vote back to me, pushing the guarantee that I was scum, 3rd party or had a PR. Bascially covering every base, especially the PR thing that YOU GUYS served up to him, to cover his ass if I actually got lynched.

Oh yeah, I'm not paying attention to details though... right 80?

CTM tells us about Nolder, Dan, and SMC.

BG tells us about Dan.

You tell us very little.

SMC tells us about Dan, CTM, and possibly JiF

No it doesnt, it would tell us about your moronic case. Seriously, I acknowledge the best players in this game and that is scummy? Unbelievable

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (6) - Verb, Nolder, SMC, BG, DPR, Christine

JetFat80 (4) - JiF, CTM, Tina, Leelou

SMC (2) - Wombat, JVoR,

JiF (2) - Blob, JC

JVOR (1) - Dan

Verb (2) - AVM, 80

DPR (1) - JiF

Nolder (1) - Smash

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

No. I think I made it very clear I'm not going to play this game like I usually do. No FOS lists, no rampant voting. I'm sticking to my guns on that. I like to tweak my style every game, or every couple games, but this time it's far more pronounced. I'm working on proving my salt as a scum hunter, and in order to do that I can't be dropping FOS on everyone in the game so that I can later claim I knew it all along.

So, instead of beating the grass in my normal uber aggressive style, I'm working on examining nuance and the positions people take on things. It's like learning a whole new way of doing what I do.

Not that you're ever a pro-town player as our resident scum mvp, but I dont see how this "new style" of play is pro-town.

You should wait quietly for him on your QT.

So wombat is acting weird or a little different and you seem to think this is a scum tell ? Why would he draw this kind of attention to himself as scum ? Does that make any sense ?

Unvote Nolder

So wombat is acting weird or a little different and you seem to think this is a scum tell ? Why would he draw this kind of attention to himself as scum ? Does that make any sense ?

Unvote Nolder

I laughed at the part where you asked if it made any sense - that was a good one.

I have no idea what the hell Wombat or Nolder are talking about. Both players have a penchant for gibberish. I've seen both play this way as town and scum. I've never caught on to what this type of play-style is supposed to produce, but to each their own.

At this point, either or both could be scum, or just fools. Nolder wasting a vig shot on D1 with no reason was a waste, and I don't believe for a second that it was the only one he had - he's not that stupid. Wombat openly lying and then shrugging it off is not a good sign.

Just out of curiosity, why is that the post you decide to comment on? You've got an entire game to decipher, so naturally you decide to stand up for Weirdbat?

I laughed at the part where you asked if it made any sense - that was a good one.

I have no idea what the hell Wombat or Nolder are talking about. Both players have a penchant for gibberish. I've seen both play this way as town and scum. I've never caught on to what this type of play-style is supposed to produce, but to each their own.

At this point, either or both could be scum, or just fools. Nolder wasting a vig shot on D1 with no reason was a waste, and I don't believe for a second that it was the only one he had - he's not that stupid. Wombat openly lying and then shrugging it off is not a good sign.

Just out of curiosity, why is that the post you decide to comment on? You've got an entire game to decipher, so naturally you decide to stand up for Weirdbat?

DPR Its a very effective play style IMO

Not sticking up for Womabt as much as Im pointing out your pushing for his lynch . Always 2 ways to look at things and I just do not think scum like to draw that much attention to themselves its been proven more often than not dont you think ?

The bold.

CTM got to around 5 votes, Sharrow being the 5th voter. Then there was a sudden move to Sharrow. CTM had just finished guaranteeing that I am scum a couple times, and then jumped suddenly over to vote Sharrow. I called CTM out on this contradictory statement/action and then he moved his vote back to me, pushing the guarantee that I was scum, 3rd party or had a PR. Bascially covering every base, especially the PR thing that YOU GUYS served up to him, to cover his ass if I actually got lynched.

Oh yeah, I'm not paying attention to details though... right 80?

Wwwombat is feeding ape BS that he is happily lapping up, starting to look coordinated. Especially considering their mutual defense of one another. Here's the last count before Sharrow was run up (supposedly to save me), It was 12 to lynch, I was at 5, Verb 4, Ape 4. I was L-7 and these too bozos are trying to paint a picture of me being saved, I was nowhere close to lynch

Since WWWombat claims his death will confirm polack being town, I will take him up on the offer. Frankly I don't buy his reveal though, I don't believe we've ever seen this role before, and we're to believe Pac stuck it into a game he admittedly made up at the last second? Nearly every time a DM'er has brought over one of the more exotic dm roles over to here, it's been BS.

unvote

vote WWombat

Official Vote Count:

Tina (2) - Leelou, JVoR

Leelou (3) - SMC, Tina, CTM

Nolder (2) - DPR, BG

CTM (5) - Ape, Nolder, Verb, Sharrow, Wombat

Sharrow (2) - Blob, AVM

Verb (4) - JC, Dan, JiF, Hess

Ape (4) - Vic, Christine, Smash, 80

with 22 alive, it takes 12 hits to get knocked out.

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (7) - Verb, Nolder, SMC, BG, DPR, Christine, CTM

JetFat80 (3) - JiF, Tina, Leelou

SMC (2) - Wombat, JVoR,

JiF (2) - Blob, JC

JVOR (1) - Dan

Verb (2) - AVM, 80

DPR (1) - JiF

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

Archived