Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

My lord it is always a contest with you, isn't it? So damn insecure. JC is in your head along with CTM. Damn.

Huh?

I give JC mad respect, I just said he was better than you... not sure how you interpreted it, but you are a faggy bitch anyway.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would your team kill you tonight? That doesn't make any sense at all...

LOL, this... if he spent half as much time on reading and logic as he does on groveling he'd realize how stupid his non-case is.

Logic. = If I was non-town, I would NEVER try to take a town JIF out of the game. NEVER. How many times have you guys watched me use town JIF as a weapon of mass destruction when I'm scum?

Pretty convinced he is scum at this point.

LOL, this... if he spent half as much time on reading and logic as he does on groveling he'd realize how stupid his non-case is.

Logic. = If I was non-town, I would NEVER try to take a town JIF out of the game. NEVER. How many times have you guys watched me use town JIF as a weapon of mass destruction when I'm scum?

Pretty convinced he is scum at this point.

Duh!!

I'm going to give warning now:

It is the 1st, which is a very busy day on DM for me, as I have to do points for two different social groups. It normally takes me the entire day to do this. This is if I am not sick... which I am.

I haven't started yet, and it's noon. So, I'll be back in a few days... With the occasional check in when I need to take a break.

Nerd.

Ever since you went to Boston and met the Ape? Same sh*t happen 12 Monkeys.

I don't think she met the Ape......

Hey Monkeyboy... how's the wedding plans coming along? I heard you infected Jvor and Dan.

Haha... plans are coming along slowly. We are down to 3 venues, don't love any of them, but trying to negotiate. These bastards aren't budging, they know we are sorta desperate and they are sticking to their costs pretty firm. I want to face punch them... it is officially a completely unenjoyable experience, and a huge waste of money. I'm already in $2,000 for trying to find a venue out in Indiana, where there is just nothing nice.... nothing.

I don't talk about the situation like this with her though... trying to keep it all Disney princess magical and sh*t. Pretty sure she feels the exact same way I do though, but we are both pushing forward with positive mindsets.

What a crock the whole wedding industry is though, holy moly... here start your life together 20-30 thousand in the hole. No wonder families are all screwed up these days, they all start under the premise of taking on huge financial debt.

I didn't get to meet Ape. He was too busy.

Good luck with the wedding plans, Ape. I got really lucky in that my family is well known, so lots of people wanted to "help out". And, I just let my mom plan it all, as I did not care. I could not imagine the stress of planning a wedding....

Haha... plans are coming along slowly. We are down to 3 venues, don't love any of them, but trying to negotiate. These bastards aren't budging, they know we are sorta desperate and they are sticking to their costs pretty firm. I want to face punch them... it is officially a completely unenjoyable experience, and a huge waste of money. I'm already in $2,000 for trying to find a venue out in Indiana, where there is just nothing nice.... nothing.

I don't talk about the situation like this with her though... trying to keep it all Disney princess magical and sh*t. Pretty sure she feels the exact same way I do though, but we are both pushing forward with positive mindsets.

What a crock the whole wedding industry is though, holy moly... here start your life together 20-30 thousand in the hole. No wonder families are all screwed up these days, they all start under the premise of taking on huge financial debt.

Nope. Not true. Working families are struggling because getting drunk and dropping your wad in the Mrs's turns into a kid and 18+ years of servitude. Smart people would go to the justice of the piece, get a vasectomy then go on your honeymoon. Easy peasy and retired by 36.

Dude. not your choice. Your nothing more than a prop at HER wedding. Its her Day not yours. Good news is you get to hump the snot outta her for a whole week during the Honeymoon.

Ha! If you knew her you'd know otherwise, she defers everything to me... and I'm the one telling her it's her day, she should make the decisions, and she says "I don't want to".

Long story short, the only thing we are firm on is: Wedding is in Indiana. Wedding is going to be more expensive and extravagant than we wanted, because the venues are limited. We can go with a complete dump, or spend more for a place that won't screw it up and make it a nightmare.

lol sucka...

LF said she doesn't give a rats ass where we have the reception if/when we get married. I believe her too.

I'm not about to get the grand ballroom at the local golf club so I can see family, friends, and aquaintances do the chicken dance or the robot to Thriller.

F all that jazz.. real talk and stuff.

Nope. Not true. Working families are struggling because getting drunk and dropping your wad in the Mrs's turns into a kid and 18+ years of servitude. Smart people would go to the justice of the piece, get a vasectomy then go on your honeymoon. Easy peasy and retired by 36.

I'm not sure how starting a family with a $20-30K wedding plus cost of kids isn't the same as building a village on a fault line.

lol sucka...

LF said she doesn't give a rats ass where we have the reception if/when we get married. I believe her too.

I'm not about to get the grand ballroom at the local golf club so I can see family, friends, and aquaintances do the chicken dance or the robot to Thriller.

That's exactly how we talked about it. Then her father got sick. We were literally going to go to the Caribbean and take 15-20 people with us. Now, since its out there, the whole clan on her side is coming, and the venues all suck. But, bringing it to her Dad is the only thing to do, the right thing to do.

Doesn't make me a sucker. Makes me the guy doing the right thing in an unfortunate circumstance.

I just wish so bad that he could get on a plane... but there's so much resistance to the idea of him traveling away from his doctor's.

lol sucka...

But think about all the well-cut grass!

Ha! If you knew her you'd know otherwise, she defers everything to me... and I'm the one telling her it's her day, she should make the decisions, and she says "I don't want to".

Long story short, the only thing we are firm on is: Wedding is in Indiana. Wedding is going to be more expensive and extravagant than we wanted, because the venues are limited. We can go with a complete dump, or spend more for a place that won't screw it up and make it a nightmare.

Thats because your an artsy fartsy ape. Your probably two Bartle and James Peach wine coolers from becoming a wedding planner. You got that skillset to make HER day special. You know all about colors and shapes and fonts and stuff. . Since she doesn;t mind the fleas she is a very lucky lady. But listen to Crusher love... You may plan it, you may pay for it, but DO NOT mistake it is HER day.

lol sucka...

its-a-trap1.png

I'm not sure how starting a family with a $20-30K wedding plus cost of kids isn't the same as building a village on a fault line.

It's not the 20-30 grand that gets you. I have a couple patients that are DINKS (double income no kids). Both work for the agency, both have doctorates. Her parents died when she was young and the two of them had a wedding like out of a magazine. 100k plus kinda shig dig. Mrs Crusher and I had one of the best nights ever. The two of them paid it off in 2 years and I know this cause I drink Bourbon with the husband and take his money in poker about once a month. If they had a kid they would still be paying. Thats the key. KIDS CRIPPLE YOUNG FAMILIES. Get your money in order before you have them, All I can say.

A real dude would have given a one word answer.

That's exactly how we talked about it. Then her father got sick. We were literally going to go to the Caribbean and take 15-20 people with us. Now, since its out there, the whole clan on her side is coming, and the venues all suck. But, bringing it to her Dad is the only thing to do, the right thing to do.

Doesn't make me a sucker. Makes me the guy doing the right thing in an unfortunate circumstance.

I just wish so bad that he could get on a plane... but there's so much resistance to the idea of him traveling away from his doctor's.

I was referring to you being stuck with having to shell out the big bucks for a grandiose event.

Didn't have to do with having to bring it out to Indyaner. Besides.. Boston room >>>> $$ then South Bend.

Archived