Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

lol - well at least we didnt have a town casualty because everyone was too stupid to see how badly the gaype is lying.

Whatevs, table it for tomorrow.

Leelou and Chris have had an array of disgusting votes this game too. They're my 2 and 3.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a side note (and I apologize) -- I will not be active again until later tonight. Attempt #2 to move into my new apartment today. Send good thoughts my way if you guys don't mind.

In my absence, I'll need someone to turn their awesome output up about 9,000%. I know Christine, I know...it won't be the same. You'll miss me...as everyone will. I'll be back though, awesome as ever. So hang tough and remember -- while I give my heart to Lily, I share my awesomeness with all of you. Except Verbal.

Funny thing is, in Ape's game I joked about Ape screwing up a death scene for CTM thinking he was at L-1 and then going, "Nevermind, forget what you just read."

And freakin' PacturdMod did it for real. LOL.

Hey, it can happen in complex games, but it's still funny.

This is your typical WIFOM comeback you use when scum.

Damn, I'm like JC now!

I create wifoms no matter my alignment. You are lost in JC's shadow...

Coming out and saying that would sort of kill the point, don't ya think? ;)

Maybe. Maybe not... it is night, and I do have a tendency to be a very controversial poster during night phase. Saying things that I may or may not be invested in for all sorts of reasons.... like keeping others alive, drawing out scum, keeping myself alive.

I'm starting to think you are lying. I liked your reveal, but now I feel like you're over-doing it. You are going along with what other people suggest re: your role (multiple SKs), and the language thing is just too easy to use.

This is your typical WIFOM comeback you use when scum.

Damn, I'm like JC now!

Agree 100% Ape is looking dirty again.

On a side note (and I apologize) -- I will not be active again until later tonight. Attempt #2 to move into my new apartment today. Send good thoughts my way if you guys don't mind.

In my absence, I'll need someone to turn their awesome output up about 9,000%. I know Christine, I know...it won't be the same. You'll miss me...as everyone will. I'll be back though, awesome as ever. So hang tough and remember -- while I give my heart to Lily, I share my awesomeness with all of you. Except Verbal.

I'm going to stomp on your corpse.

I create wifoms no matter my alignment. You are lost in JC's shadow...

Maybe. Maybe not... it is night, and I do have a tendency to be a very controversial poster during night phase. Saying things that I may or may not be invested in for all sorts of reasons.... like keeping others alive, drawing out scum, keeping myself alive.

My lord it is always a contest with you, isn't it? So damn insecure. JC is in your head along with CTM. Damn.

Funny thing is, in Ape's game I joked about Ape screwing up a death scene for CTM thinking he was at L-1 and then going, "Nevermind, forget what you just read."

And freakin' PacturdMod did it for real. LOL.

Hey, it can happen in complex games, but it's still funny.

It's hard to explain but believe me when I tell you that:

a) there were 2 anonymous users on thread - I looked

b ) It simply doesn't matter what they saw because it was incorrect

Tina could be guilty, innocent, third party, power role, etc etc. Anyone who saw it is welcome to wifom themselves into oblivion.

Or maybe you just shoot from the hip and make excuses up afterwards to make it look like it was part of some genius plan?

a) there were 2 people on thread - I looked

Tina could be guilty, innocent, third party, power role, etc etc. Anyone who saw it is welcome to wifom themselves into oblivion.

Would this happen before or after you finally hammer somebody into oblivion? Just wondering....

I'm leaning multiple SK. Pac's language in the PM doesn't say "the SK" is says "a SK", which I guess you could speculate means there is more than one in the game. Perhaps even/odd nights like I've done in the past with some of my games with the vig role.

Or maybe day / night?

I'm starting to think you are lying. I liked your reveal, but now I feel like you're over-doing it. You are going along with what other people suggest re: your role (multiple SKs), and the language thing is just too easy to use.

What was the wording on your "supposed" investigation result on DPR? Unsuccessful?

In the past, Pac has used multiple SKs with a twist. See Scarface game from a while back.

In that game he used an FBI Agent to track his SKs and I was lucky enough to find JVoR before I was killed. Maybe he decided to change the flavor and use a Psychiatrist instead.

Alright, enough gaming the Mod.

Would this happen before or after you finally hammer somebody into oblivion? Just wondering....

I created the term hammer and the accompanying Mario™ character often used at L1. I'm responsible for much of the vernacular used in these games as they relate to roles and/or game actions.

Ok, I think we really need to kick this game up a few notches when this next day starts. How does everyone feel about a quick Wednesday lynch of Nolder followed by hopping straight into the following day with a good old fashioned Verb blind-lynch?

Sounds like a blast!!!

But I'm just going to say this now, if I die tonight, and the Ape isn't speed lynched tomorrow, I'm not going to say that I will h8u all, but I'm going to be very disappointed.

Ok, I think we really need to kick this game up a few notches when this next day starts. How does everyone feel about a quick Wednesday lynch of Nolder followed by hopping straight into the following day with a good old fashioned Verb blind-lynch?

I love this plan and I'm excited to be a part of it.

Sounds like a blast!!!

But I'm just going to say this now, if I die tonight, and the Ape isn't speed lynched tomorrow, I'm not going to say that I will h8u all, but I'm going to be very disappointed.

Why would your team kill you tonight? That doesn't make any sense at all...

a) there were 2 anonymous users on thread - I looked

Don't worry about it. I didn't see it and that's all that matters to me.

In a game of liars you can't trust what someone else says they thought they saw.

Alright, I'm going to come clean. I did see Pac's post, and I think everyone else should see it as well:

fashion-fail-this-is-not-how-mexican-nude-beaches-work.jpg

This is obviously a picture taken after the LF tuckered him out, and left him where he landed.

Alright, I'm going to come clean. I did see Pac's post, and I think everyone else should see it as well:

fashion-fail-this-is-not-how-mexican-nude-beaches-work.jpg

This is obviously a picture taken after the LF tuckered him out, and left him where he landed.

What the hell is under both of those hats, his ego? Because there is no way anything else could fill it up that much.

Dont get cute with me...you're on my list too. You hit my biggest tell. Between Ape, Chris, Leelou and you...there is scum in that group. For certain.

SILENCE KNAVE. It's not quite time to expose you yet.

@Verb -- I accidentally neg rep'd that stomp on my corpse post. My browser's being spazzy this morning, not sure what the issue is. Anyway, didn't want you to think I was busy being upset over your corpse stomping. Just being awesome.

@Verb -- I accidentally neg rep'd that stomp on my corpse post. My browser's being spazzy this morning, not sure what the issue is. Anyway, didn't want you to think I was busy being upset over your corpse stomping. Just being awesome.

explaining why you neg rep someone is not being awesome.

telling them to gft if they question why you neg repped them is.

explaining why you neg rep someone is not being awesome.

telling them to gft if they question why you neg repped them is.

I was going to come back in 10 minutes and say oops I screwed up, then make a post telling everyone they may or may not know the truth....but you ruined it.

And since I have reached my quota for neg reps for the day, I guess you'll have to settle with me telling you to GFY alone.

I'm going to give warning now:

It is the 1st, which is a very busy day on DM for me, as I have to do points for two different social groups. It normally takes me the entire day to do this. This is if I am not sick... which I am.

I haven't started yet, and it's noon. So, I'll be back in a few days... With the occasional check in when I need to take a break.

Nolder dying is fine,

Verb dying? Not sure.

JiF dying would be sad but necessary and Im ready to start healing.

I'm going to give warning now:

It is the 1st, which is a very busy day on DM for me, as I have to do points for two different social groups. It normally takes me the entire day to do this. This is if I am not sick... which I am.

I haven't started yet, and it's noon. So, I'll be back in a few days... With the occasional check in when I need to take a break.

You get sick a lot. I has sad.

Archived