Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be one hell of a ballsy play. He'd have to feel 100% confident there WASN'T a psychologist in this game, or else he'd get himself killed and/or converted within the next game day.

Ballsy? Wha the sh*t. You seem to forget gaype revealed under duress, he was 2 votes from lynch and scrambling. He needed something that would reconcile his talk of conversions with his haphazard play + be important enough to keep around. He found a great fake claim, his only risk is if Pac put a psych in the game, which since we don't see that a lot around here is probably low risk.

Polack believe an FBI agent is probably more likely, or a SK finder of some sort. If that person exists they should investigate gaype tonight and claim tomorrow

Just this one time, I'm gonna call you JVoR, JVoY.

FWIW -- 2 games ago I was an every other day SK. This is far from the same situation, just sayin'

Also, fwiw, in the past I've never tried to kill Vic as scum. He's correctly called me both times this year, though, right around the same time as you both times. I like the reveal, feeling heavy town on you.

That would be one hell of a ballsy play. He'd have to feel 100% confident there WASN'T a psychologist in this game, or else he'd get himself killed and/or converted within the next game day.

Was Tina just lynched? Her summation post was...unlike Tina. JC is pinging me right now with a few things he's saying. I think it's a lot of OMGUS on my part, admittedly, but his "yeah AVM would kill Hess or Vic" post stunk to high hell to me. Based off what? My strategy in past games has been to kill the ape asap, and as everyone knows I try to get Dan out of my hair as quick as possible as scum (though to anyone reading this, Dan and I both could be scum in your eyes...so that means nothing to you.)

Can you tell what is unlike me? Except for the Capture the flag and Hunger games I don´t think I have ever lived passed N2.

MOD NOTE:

I made a mistake and put an incorrect scene up which was visible for a number of minutes. There were only a couple people on thread but some of you may have seen it.

Disregard the scene and any alignment you may have seen. That doesn't mean Tina is innocent if it showed guilty, or that she's guilty if she was shown innocent.

If you saw it, it really has no bearing on the game as the next scene described what happened. Sorry for the confusion but I urge you not to make any assumptions if you did in fact see the scene.

Damn boy!!! 3.5 minute of poo=nanny and you lost your freakin mind? I once went down stairs and called my mother by accident for a post coitus pizza. She-s 3 on speed dial and Tony's pizza is 2.

MOD NOTE:

I made a mistake and put an incorrect scene up which was visible for a number of minutes. There were only a couple people on thread but some of you may have seen it.

Disregard the scene and any alignment you may have seen. That doesn't mean Tina is innocent if it showed guilty, or that she's guilty if she was shown innocent.

If you saw it, it really has no bearing on the game as the next scene described what happened. Sorry for the confusion but I urge you not to make any assumptions if you did in fact see the scene.

What a clown. So glad I'm dead.

Ballsy? Wha the sh*t. You seem to forget gaype revealed under duress, he was 2 votes from lynch and scrambling. He needed something that would reconcile his talk of conversions with his haphazard play + be important enough to keep around. He found a great fake claim, his only risk is if Pac put a psych in the game, which since we don't see that a lot around here is probably low risk.

Polack believe an FBI agent is probably more likely, or a SK finder of some sort. If that person exists they should investigate gaype tonight and claim tomorrow

Hahaha... scrambling? JC I hop you are taking note of THIS narrative as it is being pushed.

I was online, and INVITING more voters see who the opportunists were. No scrambling whatsoever. WTF are you babbling about?

You've been pushing grotesque narrative about what I've doing all game, started D1, you tried to manipulate my reaction to JVOR's bad cancer joke into something against me, and now you are re-telling the story of my train with a heavy new coat of bullsh*t.

Laughable. Hopefully this is enough to show people your true colors... if people stop for a second and look at how you've come at me, they'll eventually notice the complete absence of LOGIC. That should be all they need to see.

I'm starting to think your "you would have viewed me" post was a wifom for me... would Pac make you the SK and me the Psych? I wouldn't put it past him.

Gaype... Since polack is your #1 suspect, I'm sure you plan to "investigate" me tonight... I think you should confirm in thread so any trackers/watchers might be able to vet you

Makes total sense. Direct roles at me, rather than at scum. Nothing scummy about this suggestion at all... you seem to be trying WAY too hard to set me up for something?

Can you tell what is unlike me? Except for the Capture the flag and Hunger games I don´t think I have ever lived passed N2.

I don't recall ever reading a post where you summed up the entire game, but you have a fair point that you've rarely stayed in the game long enough to make said post :P

That's my point. If there is, and he's actually the SK, he pretty much ended his game unless he finds the finder/agent and kills them...AND NA's don't all happen simultaneously. Too big of a risk, I just don't see the Ape making that play.

That's my point. If there is, and he's actually the SK, he pretty much ended his game unless he finds the finder/agent and kills them...AND NA's don't all happen simultaneously. Too big of a risk, I just don't see the Ape making that play.

And this gets to my point that CTM has abandoned logic and rationale. When do we see him do that?

And this gets to my point that CTM has abandoned logic and rationale. When do we see him do that?

I've honestly wondered a couple times if you two had roles that required you to go at each other constantly this game. Sort of like a PR, but to the next level. I wouldn't put it past Pac, but the Polack stuff from CTM sort of makes me lean away from it.

Odds are usually against there being an anti-SK role.

The only times there are have been when an SK was super powered up (BPV and/or lynch avoidance) or there were multiple SK's.

I've honestly wondered a couple times if you two had roles that required you to go at each other constantly this game. Sort of like a PR, but to the next level. I wouldn't put it past Pac, but the Polack stuff from CTM sort of makes me lean away from it.

The only times there are have been when an SK was super powered up (BPV and/or lynch avoidance) or there were multiple SK's.

I'm leaning multiple SK. Pac's language in the PM doesn't say "the SK" is says "a SK", which I guess you could speculate means there is more than one in the game. Perhaps even/odd nights like I've done in the past with some of my games with the vig role.

Or maybe day / night?

I'm leaning multiple SK. Pac's language in the PM doesn't say "the SK" is says "a SK", which I guess you could speculate means there is more than one in the game. Perhaps even/odd nights like I've done in the past with some of my games with the vig role.

Or maybe day / night?

I'm starting to think you are lying. I liked your reveal, but now I feel like you're over-doing it. You are going along with what other people suggest re: your role (multiple SKs), and the language thing is just too easy to use.

I'm starting to think you are lying. I liked your reveal, but now I feel like you're over-doing it. You are going along with what other people suggest re: your role (multiple SKs), and the language thing is just too easy to use.

Just got that little ping myself. It was good when he first said it but his artsy fartsy artistic side is making ti sound more like fiction than fact.

Just got that little ping myself. It was good when he first said it but his artsy fartsy artistic side is making ti sound more like fiction than fact.

Relax girls. I could be feeding other people's theories to see who pumps what brand of bullsh*t into the thread you know...?

Relax girls. I could be feeding other people's theories to see who pumps what brand of bullsh*t into the thread you know...?

This is your typical WIFOM comeback you use when scum.

Damn, I'm like JC now!

Archived