Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel ok about you. Let's take down JVOR tomorrow? :)

And if you're scum, keep up the good work, lol.

:D

/walks off mumbling to self "I will not be obsessive about Dan this game, I will not be obsessive about Dan this game, I will NOT be obsessive about Dan this game!"

Offhand, if we missed the lynch, I'd say standing over you with an axe held over our heads.

Actually if we missed it, you'd almost have to pressure me first (to be fair). I declared we had a lynch, and at the time still had my vote on JVoY.

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (1) - Nolder

JiF (1) - Blob

JVOR (2) - Dan, AVM

Ape (4) - JVoR, Smash, CTM, JiF

Nolder (3) - Verb, Leelou, SMC

Verb (3) - Christine, Jetfat, Wombat

Christine (1) - Tina

Tina (5) - BG, Ape, DPR, Nolder, Leelou

CTM (1) - Ape

Leelou (1) - Wombat

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

DEADLINE 10 PM EST

5 here.

Unvote

Vote JIF

At this point I've got scenarios in my mind where his pushes against me align with momentum stalls on Tina and JVOR both. He is pinging all over the place, and now, NOW I think he's informative IN GENERAL not just in the connect-the-dots theory I was working on earlier. Now I believe his death provides all townies insight, not just me.

unvote

Vote: Tina

Unvote

Vote Tina

I'm leaving for PA on business trip right now, not going to be posting too much while driving... Polack can't believe you pussy's don't want to deal with the gaype... I'm going to unvote vote Tina as deadline is looming but think we are letting the pig ape off the hook...... won't be back on till later tonight and will probably be a minimal contributor till Friday

Pac, I realized I forgot to unvote Nol earlier.

unvote, vote Tina

Unvote, Vote Tina.

Verbal or Ape tomorrow, kthx?

Unvote: Nolder

Vote: Tina

We're good.

I realized that and unvoted and voted Tina before deadline.

I know -- but Pac already had you on the train for Tina, so you counted towards the original 5. So when you voted near the deadline your vote was already counting towards her lynch. When I counted you as #8 above, you were in reality only #7. I wasn't implying you were doing it intentionally, if that's how it came across...just more stating that my above quotes weren't correct.

Final Vote Count:

JiF (1) - Blob

JVOR (2) - Dan, AVM

Ape (3) - JVoR, Smash, JiF

Nolder (1) - Verb

Verb (1) - Jetfat

Christine (1) - Tina

Tina (10) - BG, DPR, Nolder, Leelou, Wombat, Ape, CTM, Christine, SMC, Crusher

just finished movie - 21 jump street. few cheap lol's. just came downstairs to post vote count.

gotta go tuck the lady friend in, if you smell what I'm cooking.

give me about 8.5 minutes.

More like 1.5 minutes.

So if I was able to get you lynched and you happened flip town, the town is then destroyed? lmfao

You are misconstruing my statement. You have routinely paralyze the town in the past, as town. I've made you do it when I'm scum. Getting you to take out townies is about as easy a thing there is in mafia.

In this case, all town loses is someone that can add one player back to the town's numbers and eliminate a killing role. Won't cripple the town, I've never intimated that. You keep putting those words in my mouth, scummy **** nob.

just finished movie - 21 jump street. few cheap lol's. just came downstairs to post vote count.

gotta go tuck the lady friend in, if you smell what I'm cooking.

give me about 8.5 minutes.

Stop trying to cuddle post 1 minute coitus, and let the lady sleep!

Tina was taking a savage beating when it happened...

Being a well respected member of the town comes with it's privileges. Occasions like this called for a chip to be cashed in.

"HALT"!! boomed the voice from the crowd. The punches and kicks came to a stop and the mob began to separate.

The man walked to Tina, caressed her hair, and kissed her on the forehead. "Go my child. You are free to go".

The puzzled members of the mob weren't sure what to make of this, but they knew they had to obey.

"THERE WILL BE NO DEATH TODAY. EVERYONE GO HOME"!

With that the mob slowly dispersed. Putting and end to the violence for one night.

There is no lynch.. We are now in Night.

MOD NOTE:

I made a mistake and put an incorrect scene up which was visible for a number of minutes. There were only a couple people on thread but some of you may have seen it.

Disregard the scene and any alignment you may have seen. That doesn't mean Tina is innocent if it showed guilty, or that she's guilty if she was shown innocent.

If you saw it, it really has no bearing on the game as the next scene described what happened. Sorry for the confusion but I urge you not to make any assumptions if you did in fact see the scene.

Archived