JAWS Mafia Sign-Ups

DPR

JN.jpg

This game is role heavy, action packed and ready to attack. There will be strict 72 hour days / 24 hour nights (excepting weekends). There will be roles not typically used in JN games (anything from the mafiascum role wiki is fair game). This will be a full-on DPRmafia game. You will have the opportunity to buy harpoons.

We'll start after the current game is over. I'll need 24 players but can easily take 30.

WELCOME:

1. JC

2. Ape

3. Leelou

4. Hess

5. Verb

6. JiF

7. Crush

8. Lils

9. Wombat

10. Christine

11. Rand

12. Nolder

13. Pac

14. 80

15. SMC

16. Shinori

17. Sharrow

18. Phoenix

19. Tina

20. BG

21. CTM

22. Migsi

23. JVoR

24. Smash

25. AVM

26. Ishy

27. Vic

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to be in a DPR game! I am in!

Welcome Rand I assure you that all of those things Lilly said are absolutely not necessarily not true. Please understand that it's not you it's us.

Rand, if you are offended by language and sexual concepts, you may want to change your mind. These guys are quite vulgar. (And I <3 them to pieces!)

Im offended by you not playing here more. How bout that?

Welcome Rand I assure you that all of those things Lilly said are absolutely not necessarily not true. Please understand that it's not you it's us.

Im offended by you not playing here more. How bout that?

haha, its fine, maybe I will allow myself to be a little more free here.

I don't know what a sexual concept is but it sounds pretty gay.

:D

I don't know what a sexual concept is but it sounds pretty gay.

It's like, when, a bird buys a bee a drink. They get a little rocked, and the bird expects a little slap-n-tickle from the bee, but the bee isn't sure. So the bird sez, hey, come back to my place. You can trust me. The bee says okay, but still isn't sure. In his confusion, the bee leans over to pick up the keys that the bird just dropped. Sexual concept. Comprende'?

Archived