Stevie Johnson injury

CobraVerde

He will 100% play. It's being over hyped. He just rested it today and will be back tomorrow.

Good. Johnson being in the lineup will provide Revis with extra motivation, seeing as Stevie is being labeled as the one guy Revis has trouble with. I expect a monster day for Darelle.

He was on the Michael Kay show today at 5. He said he will play.

Yeah, I heard him yesterday. When asked if Reve was the best, he said Reve was "one of the best" on more that one occasion...not "the best" corner in football. Johnson needs to worry about Reve and that safety wrecking duo. I hope Landry or Bell knocks his freakin' block off.

Yeah,

Yeah, I heard him yesterday. When asked if Reve was the best, he said Reve was "one of the best" on more that one occasion...not "the best" corner in football. Johnson needs to worry about Reve and that safety wrecking duo. I hope Landry or Bell knocks his freakin' block off.

Safety is def looking like a wrecking crew. Opponents rec are on notice starting Sunday.

Yeah,

Safety is def looking like a wrecking crew. Opponents rec are on notice starting Sunday.

It's not so much the WRs as the TEs I'm looking to see get lit up. TEs have been our kryptonite for years. Now maybe we can lay some wood on them and start making them look around before the catch.

Archived