Steelers@Broncos

Irish Jet

Certainly one of the more interesting games of the weekend. Obviously with Peyton Manning starting his first game post neck surgery and first on a new team (A man who in the last year has 29 TD's less than Mark Sanchez, not that I'm keeping count). Also features the team we play next week.

Should be a good one. Fancy Denver by a FG.

They certainly have a shot. Although I think the question all along was whether Manning was going to return to form. As long as the answer was yes, everyone knew the team he went to would be an immediate contender.

Yep. Their defense was superb last year and it looks like they haven't missed a beat. Must be nice to take a strong team and add the greatest QB of all-time to it, playing at about 80-90 % the level he was at his prime at 36 years old.

Steelers at home coming off this loss will not be easy pickin's. Their defense is legit and they have offensive weapons despite the lack of an o-line. That win would really help though, b/c after seeing the 49ers beat the Pack in Green Bay, I'm no longer convinced that that is a win just because it's a 1PM game and they're flying east.

Yep. Their defense was superb last year and it looks like they haven't missed a beat. Must be nice to take a strong team and add the greatest QB of all-time to it, playing at about 80-90 % the level he was at his prime at 36 years old.

I hate that he's still in the AFC, because I absolutely love Peyton and watching him succeed. He should soak this up, because coming off of almost two years away from the game, having to relearn to throw (couldn't even throw a spiral for a while) and show up like this? Damned impressive.

Peyton and that no-huddle offense in mile high is going to be a hell of an advantage.

Archived