Early Game Thread

Irish Jet

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ben Tate is the best back up running back in the league

No. CJ Spiller is.

All the training camp reports on Spiller appear to be legit. I said it at week in our game thread, CJ has a gear the rest of the NFL doesn't this season.

I thought Tate was until today though.

Not really. He's run all over 2 good run defenses the past two games. Fred Jackson won't get that job back.

Tate is a beast, it's not a knock on him. Spiller up-leveled his game this offseason.

He's run all over 2 good run defenses the past two games.

two games.

two games.

DwZCT.png?1

No. CJ Spiller is.

All the training camp reports on Spiller appear to be legit. I said it at week in our game thread, CJ has a gear the rest of the NFL doesn't this season.

I thought Tate was until today though.

Spiller >>>> Jackson.

That why i didnt say him. Plus, he's not currently a back up.

Giants getting decimated.

the giants suck, luckiest team in the history of this league. Eli is back to heaving up prayers luckily he has some WR's that will go after the ball well Nicks at least.

wonder if all the nay sayers on ESPN and NFL network are still saying "well it was just the Bills" All ten analysts from both networks picked the steelers to win and Im loving that sh*t.

Semantics. I see what you mean though.

Bills look decent today. Makes our win that much more impressive. Beating Steelers is going to be awesome.

Well yeah, I'm not even sure if Jackson got hurt if that wasnt going to be a shared thingy. They took Spiller 9 over all and he's been one of the most highly touted RB prospects of the last 10 years. I can remember the day he chose Clemeson over Florida. Broke my heart. We'd have won 3 if he was there once Percy left.

Anywho, it will be interesting to see what the Texans do with Tate in the next couple of years considering they just resigned Foster this offseason.

Well yeah, I'm not even sure if Jackson got hurt if that wasnt going to be a shared thingy. They took Spiller 9 over all and he's been on of the most highly touted RB prospects of the last 10 years. I can remember the day he chose Clemeson over Florida. Broke my heart. We'd have won 3 if he was there once Percy left.

Anywho, it will be interesting to see what the Texans do with Tate in the next couple of years considering they just resigned Foster this offseason.

SIGN that Bitch :) hes what 24 ?

Archived