Y’all gonna make me lose my mind

Maxman

Y’all gonna make me lose my mind, that’s what the Jets do to us.  Courtney Aurillo is joined by Phil Sullivan on the podcast this week.  Even though the Jets record stands at 2 and 1, there is plenty to lose your mind about.  Darrelle Revis is gone, as are the replacement ref’s but the Jets face a tough opponennt in the San Francisco 49ers this Sunday.

Courtney tells Jets fans to stay positive, listen in and try to not lose your mind…

http://www.jetnation.com/podcasts/2012/JNPC0010.mp3

Y’all gonna make me lose my mind, that’s what the Jets do to us. Courtney Aurillo is joined by Phil Sullivan on the podcast this week. Even though the Jets record stands at 2 and 1, there is plenty to lose your mind about. Darrelle Revis is gone, as are the replacement ref’s but the Jets face a tough opponennt in the San Francisco 49ers this Sunday.

Courtney tells Jets fans to stay positive, listen in and try to not lose your mind…

Oooh a podcast! You should have saved GOB's announement of POTW for this. I would have never known! I can't listen to anything at work. Must keep JN a secret around here.

Rob you are mentioned by name in this one. I actually talk about you and Courtney is like, why do you know so much about people on JN, lol.

Good work guys...much better than last week.

Max has a sexy voice. Sounds like Court could kick his ass.

We fought twice. One time every one around says was a tie. The other time she won, but I tripped and she kicked me. So I don't think that was fair.

We will fight again I am sure.

Archived