Y’all gonna make me lose my mind

Maxman

stay positive... because the Jets are on track to get a top 10 draft pick next year.

Yeah it really sucks starting out 0-3. You can't be serious? So the Jets will pretty much only win 4 more games the rest of the season because they lost Revis. And you're the one calling people delusional?

Yeah it really sucks starting out 0-3. You can't be serious? So the Jets will pretty much only win 4 more games the rest of the season because they lost Revis. And you're the one calling people delusional?

well i didn't say top 5. they will beat some bad teams probably. but come on people. it's all over but the crying.

well i didn't say top 5. they will beat some bad teams probably. but come on people. it's all over but the crying.

Check your facts next time. The 10th worst team last year had a 6-10 record which would mean the Jets would only win 4 more games.

I'm glad you're not on the Jets coaching staff with that quitting attitude. This is not the Kotite or Walton Jets. Rex and Pettine have the ability to scheme and lessen the impact. Other players will need to step up of course, but it's far from over.

no EPMD? :biggrin:

EPMD was a few years after '87 if memory serves me correctly.

Was it EPMD that had this line...I forget the song?

Excuse me good lookin, is this seat took-en

(I probably butchered it, but it was something like that).

If we believe in the Jets, they won't disappoint us. Like Santa.

Because this year, it's different.

I hope for the best but expect the worst. especially without Revis.

I can understand that but what good does it do to give up on the season already? I've been following the team for over 40 years and with the exception of the Tuna, I haven't been more optimistic about a HC overcoming adversity than Rex. If he truly is the best D mind in the game (as he says he is), then he can adjust.

I can understand that but what good does it do to give up on the season already? I've been following the team for over 40 years and with the exception of the Tuna, I haven't been more optimistic about a HC overcoming adversity than Rex. If he truly is the best D mind in the game (as he says he is), then he can adjust.

We. Are. Screwed.

EPMD was a few years after '87 if memory serves me correctly.

Was it EPMD that had this line...I forget the song?

Excuse me good lookin, is this seat took-en

(I probably butchered it, but it was something like that).

doesn't sound like any EPMD songs that I know of but hey I could be wrong

Archived