Sign and build around Revis? Or bail on him?

BlackDynamite

When you cannot stop the run and give up 200+ yards of ground offense the other team does not need to throw to often making the world beating CB useless in making any impact on that defense!

What i found hard to believe at that time and even now is how we traded alway 4th round pick away with so many holes to fill for what is essentially a pure luxury.

I think it really come down what changes are made at the end the year. If Rex and Tanny are still here, Revis isn't going anywhere. If there is a house cleaning (which I doubt) I think he should be traded if (and that's a big if) you can get good value. The problem is he's coming off a major injury. So I'm not sure if you can get good value or not. The Jets got royally screwed in the Vilma trade after he supossedly had a major injury. They got fleeced on that one not knowing how he would recover.

I think what will wound up happening is the Jets will see how he has recovered next year and determine what kind of contract they want to give him. Of course Mevi$$ won't accept it and become a UFA.

Trade him and let the new FO use the picks to build a team. If the same fools are brought back, just never go to a game again.

Won't happen dude. Most of fans at the game now (as I'm told) are corporate type and could care less about the Jets or the money to attend. The true fans at the game have paid $$ for the PSL's and rightfully want to go to the games. The only other option would be for them to sell their tickets to the opposing teams fans to embarrass Woody.

When you cannot stop the run and give up 200+ yards of ground offense the other team does not need to throw to often making the world beating CB useless in making any impact on that defense!

What i found hard to believe at that time and even now is how we traded alway 4th round pick away with so many holes to fill for what is essentially a pure luxury.

You haven't seen the fact that a 4th round pick can't make this team full of mediocre players?

BD

I didn't have a problem with this. The offense needs playmakers. The problem is that Tebow is totally being misused.

revis is gone like the wind, will holdout and tannybum will be forced to trade him and then he drafts Coples 2

Until Tanny is axed it is hopeless from here on out

You won't get good value for him coming off of a major injury.

Tanny isn't going anywhere. Fire Boobway and replace the entire scouting department, then you will have hope.

You won't get good value for him coming off of a major injury.

Tanny isn't going anywhere. Fire Boobway and replace the entire scouting department, then you will have hope.

Revis will be fine, not like he is a RB taking hits every play. Revis will get paid just not by Jets

Tanny blows

Revis will be fine, not like he is a RB taking hits every play. Revis will get paid just not by Jets

Tanny blows

I was more referring to your comment about tradng him. He will not get fair value coming off a major injury like that.

i don' think we can..10% of the team salary...we need to blow this up and start over. We need a new QB, a new Rb, New LBs, new WRs....

so unless we can have Revis be the RB and Qb...then we need to pass...sadly.

We need new everything. Cro could pass as a #1 CB but Wilson shouldnt even be in the NFL. All of the other positions you listed arent even all that we need because we still need a LG, RG and RT Pouha is older and Kendrick Ellis has done nothing this season so we will most likely need a DT as well.

The New York Jets are officially in shambles.

Archived