Meanwhile, Ryan Tannehill.....

Jetsfan80

So its logical that most people on this board recognize we have horrible talent at the skill positions and then turn around and blame it all on the QB ? How is it logical to expect a QB to function with poor players around him ? Weve seen them run the bad routes weve seen them miss the hot reads weve seen then drop balls yet God for bid the QB should miss a wide open guy running a fly route. Dont give me the logic crap. because it goes both ways. The talent has dropped and so has the entire offense. We are running the ball at a 2.8 per carry clip and teams dont even have to stuff the box to stop our run. I guess you dont understand the effect that type sh*t has on a QB.

They did give him help. He is called Tebow. And he was supposed to light up a fire under Mark's..........oh well!

A WR who does not sulk might have helped.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trust me when I say that you are far closer to blaming everyone and everything except Sanchez than I am to laying it all on him. I don't think this is a good team, but Sanchez is absolutely horrific and he plays the most important position in team sports. No "weapons" would erase that fact.

Im not denying Sanchez has played bad but I also see why its happening. No one in this organization is going to come out and bash the players or the Player and I certainly dont expect Sanchez to come out and point fingers at his receivers . When you look at our offensive skill players its a pretty bad bunch and when the so called best one has had not only character problems but drops and run bad routes as well then thats got to be a beatdown for any QB. When has one player on this team made something happen ? When has a RB broke a big run ? When has a WR made someone miss and taken to the house ? When has anyone on this offense made something out of nothing ? The answer is 0 . If Sanchez does not hit them with a pass nothing on this offense happens other than 2.8 yards per carry or somewhere in that range. This offense is a total and complete joke unfortunately our young QB is in the middle of that and hes going to get some of that blame.

It's so weird. We blew the another game yersteday yet again and I woke up feeling like we won the superbowl. Very pleased with Tannehil so far.

The Dolphins have a good solid defense and what seems to be a good young QB if they make the right moves this offseason and get him some more talent on offense I think you guys will be close to contending for the division. Some teams on the brink make the right moves and some dont. If you want as good blue print on what not to do just look at the Jets and compare what they did on the Offensive side of the ball compared to the other young QB's and you should be fine.

Get a feature back who can carry the load and use Reggie Bush for about 10 - 15 touches Im still not convinced he can carry the load for a full season and Im not sure why the Fins would want to wear him down

Get a big Posession WR to replace Marshall

those two moves I think would really make a huge difference.

The guy that kills me the most is Andy Dalton. That guy has every excuse in the world to be sucking, but there he is, not sucking.

Well, he has an excellent young receiver and a solid running game, and a pretty good TE.

I'm not sure why he has an excuse to suck?

Im not denying Sanchez has played bad but I also see why its happening. No one in this organization is going to come out and bash the players or the Player and I certainly dont expect Sanchez to come out and point fingers at his receivers . When you look at our offensive skill players its a pretty bad bunch and when the so called best one has had not only character problems but drops and run bad routes as well then thats got to be a beatdown for any QB. When has one player on this team made something happen ? When has a RB broke a big run ? When has a WR made someone miss and taken to the house ? When has anyone on this offense made something out of nothing ? The answer is 0 . If Sanchez does not hit them with a pass nothing on this offense happens other than 2.8 yards per carry or somewhere in that range. This offense is a total and complete joke unfortunately our young QB is in the middle of that and hes going to get some of that blame.

Francesa had a Jets State of the Union as his opening today and basically stated all that you posted.

Called our offense and skill personal the worst in the NFL. Beat up Sanchez while noting that he's not alone, the entire offense sucks and killed our coaching staff saying that it is impossible to not be able to coach up a QB to a 55% comp pct.

Went on to say Holmes gives 60% effort and that he and Scott should be nowhere near this roster.

He has many haters here but he was spot on today.

Francesa had a Jets State of the Union as his opening today and basically stated all that you posted.

Called our offense and skill personal the worst in the NFL. Beat up Sanchez while noting that he's not alone, the entire offense sucks and killed our coaching staff saying that it is impossible to not be able to coach up a QB to a 55% comp pct.

Went on to say Holmes gives 60% effort and that he and Scott should be nowhere near this roster.

He has many haters here but he was spot on today.

Did he have anything to say about Rex's Mock Outrage in the press conference ? Could Rex be that much of an idiot that he does not see his team totally lacks talent on both sides of the ball ? How could Calvin Pace Bryan Thomas and to some extent Bart Scott still be playing for this football team ? How could you not just grab Kyle Wilson at some point yesterday and strangle him to death right there on the sidelines ? How could you let so many things happen to this football team over the past 4 years as a HC and GM and swing and miss on every single pick you make in the draft ?

Why do I call Rex's latest press conference "mock outrage" ? because he cant see these glaring weaknesses most of us see. Hes supposed to be the "football guy" and I think hes far rom it TBH. I think this fat pig has coasted along based on his fathers success and would have never made it in the league if he didnt walk into HOF talent with the Raven's and some damn good talent with the Jets. He has shown not ability to adjust now that the NFL has caught up to his Schemes and he has not drafted to the strength of his defense. He is exposed and his mock outrage is a cover for the scam that he is.

I wonder if this guy is like a Bill Walsh used to be, you know talk of him being in the building at 3am coming up with game plans constantly working to be the best do any of you see this comming from Wrex ? I dont. He seems more worried about addressing the Media than his team. I believe if Woody has any part of a brain left he will fire from Tanny down and get a real football man in here if not this team will go further in the toilet next season .

It's so weird. We blew the another game yersteday yet again and I woke up feeling like we won the superbowl. Very pleased with Tannehil so far.

Having the real possibility of a franchise QB is a great feeling. The opposite is a horrific feeling. it's pretty simple.

I know its hard to understand "retard", but you should not get neg repped for it. I have no idea wtf hes talking about 70 % of the time

I actually meant to neg rep the post below it - his response to me. My accuracy in clicking on the proper down arrow was Sanchez-esque in this instance.

Archived