I'm Bad

Maxman

The Jets are bad and they are going to need backup.  They are going to need backup.  There is no excuse for the way they played on Sunday against the 49ers.  Phil Sullivan joins Courtney Aurillo on the JetNation Podcast this week as they try to make sense of things that don’t make a whole lot of sense.

Click play above to listen and you can also subscribe to the Podcast below:

http://www.jetnation.com/podcasts/2012/JNPC0011.mp3

The Jets are bad and they are going to need backup. They are going to need backup. There is no excuse for the way they played on Sunday against the 49ers. Phil Sullivan joins Courtney Aurillo on the JetNation Podcast this week as they try to make sense of things that don’t make a whole lot of sense.

Click play above to listen and you can also subscribe to the Podcast below:

LL-Cool-J-1987-Bigger-And-Deffer-301x275.jpg

If the Jets actually become good anytime soon, we will need some help picking podcast titles. Last week it was Lose my mind, this week it is I'm Bad.

If they upset the Texans, we will be stumped. :)

One thing, though. I demand that Courtney make a fact-based argument for believing that Sanchez doesn't suck. This "he's great because I say so" stuff is weak.

No -

I admit he has been sucking at throwing. but i also still stand by the fact the Jets do not support him at all.

No -

I admit he has been sucking at throwing. but i also still stand by the fact the Jets do not support him at all.

Sanchez is so bad he sucks at sucking at things.

Think about it. That is really bad.

Someone just posted this on my FB wall.

I couldn't agree with this quote more:

"If Tim Tebow gets traded for Satan and Satan could win...that's what Jet fans want"

- Phil Sullivan

I don't remember saying that. But I guess it is true. :)

Love the content, need two mics into a splitter that way you can use a headphone mic or someway to bring the mic

closer to the mouth..

It has so much of a acoustical echo sound, it doesn't sound as pro as it would sound without the background noise.

I offer this as constructive criticism ..only.

Love the content, need two mics into a splitter that way you can use a headphone mic or someway to bring the mic

closer to the mouth..

It has so much of a acoustical echo sound, it doesn't sound as pro as it would sound without the background noise.

I offer this as constructive criticism ..only.

Thanks. We are going to fix that, we have a really expensive mic, the echo is a problem though. Have to fix that.

Thanks. We are going to fix that, we have a really expensive mic, the echo is a problem though. Have to fix that.

I am involved in a garage band, we play every Thursday night in between beers and burned stuff on the grill.

I can tell it is an expensive mic, it picks up everything.. buy two cheap gaming headsets, and a splitter that will plug into your

input jack.. give it a shot. It will cut all that outside noise out, and let you record just the voice. Both people sound fine, and the content

would be better experienced without all the warehouse sound.

Just a quick update, we will be punching everyone who hasn't listened to the Podcast in the face. That won't take place until some time tomorrow. So you still have time to do the right thing.

We don't want to punch you in the face. Don't make us. :)

http://www.jetnation.com/2012/10/02/im-bad-podcast/

Max I will see you Monday and cant wait for you to punch me in the face!!! After I retaliate I will help you up, brush you off and we will get a burger. Thanks in advance!

Max I will see you Monday and cant wait for you to punch me in the face!!! After I retaliate I will help you up, brush you off and we will get a burger. Thanks in advance!

Um, hello. I didn't say I would be punching people in the face. There were two people on the Podcast. Courtney will be punching people in the face. If it goes well, we might start making it a weekly thing for VIP Members only.

COUGH STEELERS FANS #psychofrank

Tom that day really defined your future. Had you not backed down I am sure you would be working for a reputable organization like ESPN NY or something like that today.

Archived