prevent you from winning defense

neckdemon

i'd just like to congratulate rex ryan on calling the prevent you from winning defense that let brady march down the field to tie th egame virtually unhindered. good job you fat stupid ****!!!!

They actually tried blitzing two or three times. Just no possible way to get there when Brady starts in a shotgun, takes a one step drop and throws a flat, a screen, or a 5 yd button hook to a tight end

They actually tried blitzing two or three times. Just no possible way to get there when Brady starts in a shotgun, takes a one step drop and throws a flat, a screen, or a 5 yd button hook to a tight end

maybe. i was ****ing fuming when i watched him rush 3 and drop the rest a few times as brady stood back there and completed to gronk again and again. this game shoudl have been won, but rex and his defense sh*t the bed again. i'm so ****ing mad tonight.

maybe. i was ****ing fuming when i watched him rush 3 and drop the rest a few times as brady stood back there and completed to gronk again and again. this game shoudl have been won, but rex and his defense sh*t the bed again. i'm so ****ing mad tonight.

It was f__ing torture. You KNOW exactly what Brady was going to do-middle of the field passes, allowing Pats' receivers to run for a bunch of YAC vs. the Jets' abysmal LBs and DBs in a soft zone. God, that sucked.

Copying and pasting myself because I'm lazy...

I hate the prevent bullsh*t on defense as much as anyone, and watching the Pats score a FG to tie it in regulation, and then another to win it in OT was painful to watch. But in both situations, the Jets had an opportunity to win the game after the Pats scored. Had the Jets been more aggressive on defense either time, and gave up a TD as a result, the game would've ended on that play. So while I hate the conservativity, I understand it.

i'd just like to congratulate rex ryan on calling the prevent you from winning defense that let brady march down the field to tie th egame virtually unhindered. good job you fat stupid ****!!!!

But wait, we have such a great Defense....Rex keeps telling me that so it must be true right? Its not the defenses fault..its Sanchez, and Sparano and Hill, and Greene and all the other guys, but no Rex and our D no they are great rex keeps telling me they are elite.

Copying and pasting myself because I'm lazy...

I hate the prevent bullsh*t on defense as much as anyone, and watching the Pats score a FG to tie it in regulation, and then another to win it in OT was painful to watch. But in both situations, the Jets had an opportunity to win the game after the Pats scored. Had the Jets been more aggressive on defense either time, and gave up a TD as a result, the game would've ended on that play. So while I hate the conservativity, I understand it.

we had just got done holding the pats to alot less offense than they had been averaging all season. why change there? it lost us the game. you go with what you are. if you give up the td there at least you went with what got you there in the first place.

Archived