Hard work pays off!!!

EveryDayVlogger_19628

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No idea. lmao This isn't THE video which will be up tomorrow anyways, but I already gave you one regardless. ;)

You told me you would give me a shout out in the podcast and you didnt. I'm your #1 fan. I'm helping spread your word and preaching positivity.

I'm kind of lost right now. Spiraling into depression. Ever heard this song?

You told me you would give me a shout out in the podcast and you didnt. I'm your #1 fan. I'm helping spread your word and preaching positivity.

I'm kind of lost right now. Spiraling into depression. Ever heard this song?

Sweet! Gots to be promotin'!

You guys both can see that I didn't even promote MYSELF aka didn't say "EveryDayVlogger" because I'm not a selfish person, and you can see that right there alone haha. Plus they're linking me in the article which is cool. Thanks for all of your support and I'll still be on here regardless, your response has been amazing.

Oh, ok, I just listened to the podcast part that I was supposed to get a shout on.

It was my first ever podcast/interview/anything. I didn't even fully say what I wanted to say due to nervousness, but the point was there. I promise in the future, if I'm ever on another podcast to give you one. <3

I too would like a shout out in the next installment.

I'll give you something to shout about.

It was my first ever podcast/interview/anything. I didn't even fully say what I wanted to say due to nervousness, but the point was there. I promise in the future, if I'm ever on another podcast to give you one. <3

Ok.

///walks away from ledge

Archived