Hard work pays off!!!

EveryDayVlogger_19628

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That answer is evasive, unamusing, and leaves me more than a little bit depressed. You were born to appear on this podcast, my friend.

Good sir, you have to take a joke my friend. All I can say is I would NEVER quit on my team and always have hope for them, no matter what. Otherwise why the heck is it your football team? And you will never KNOW it was run by crappy management, people who are in the NFL are in the NFL because they are damn good professional football players, no matter what team they are on.

Good sir, you have to take a joke my friend. All I can say is I would NEVER quit on my team and always have hope for them, no matter what. Otherwise why the heck is it your football team? And you will never KNOW it was run by crappy management, people who are in the NFL are in the NFL because they are damn good professional football players, no matter what team they are on.

I was kidding, my friend. Rock on.

Congrats JiF! I'm envious. I'm trying to be positive right now and get a ticket to this concert tonight for around 300 so far it's a no go but I'm sure it will happen.

My girlfriend as going with her family... And I'm talking to you on JN... **** positivity.

Here it is.

Critique time:

If you want to be the jets mascot, you have to do something Jets related. Like a Jets chant, or sing the Jets Fight Song:

title-jets.gif

Win the game, fight like men,

We're together win or lose,

New York Jets go rolling along. . .

And where e'er we go,

We'll let the critics know

That the Jets are here to stay.

And no jerseys? No posters of Mo Lewis on your walls? No Jets bobbleheads?? Just saying youre a jets fan doesnt make you a jets fan. We need to see you bleed green!!! or get this cut into your hair:

943.gif

Well maybe it will be a tat of some sort.

That is f#cking sweet!... although he made you look like Rajon Rondo.

shirtless-rajon-rondo.jpg

lol I thought it was more like Barack Obama but whatever

I'm just sad we won't get to see the "infinite regret" portion of this....

Live life with no regrets.

donate the $300 directly to someone in need and watch the f#cking thing on tv like the rest of us savages.

**** you...... in a very super positive way. I've already donated time/money, I also wanted to see this show. I'm also poor as sh*t cause I just started being positive.

Edit: on a side note I'm having a hard time watching these lifeless billionaire zombies in front of the stage in the seats that would have cost me like 30 grand and being positive

**** you...... in a very super positive way. I've already donated time/money, I also wanted to see this show. I'm also poor as sh*t cause I just started being positive.

Edit: on a side note I'm having a hard time watching these lifeless billionaire zombies in front of the stage in the seats that would have cost me like 30 grand and being positive

I appreciate your super positive f#ck you. :-D Thank you.

Just think how you avoided all these dooshie sh!t bags.

Congrats JiF! I'm envious. I'm trying to be positive right now and get a ticket to this concert tonight for around 300 so far it's a no go but I'm sure it will happen.

I havent been able to sleep in anticipation.

<3 u

Who else is bummed that the only mention was asslicker JiF? F#ck this sh!t.

Maybe you need to be, idk, more positive?

+1

Do you think it can help me finish writing these briefs I have been procrastinating over all week?

Think positive and yes, duh.

negativity inspires positivity.

Thats only what negative people say. Us positive folks, believe positivity inspires positivity, right EDV?

Archived