Hard work pays off!!!

EveryDayVlogger_19628

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saying guys, aren't you tired of the Jets being called a "circus"? And for everything they do it's multiplied by 100x in the most negative way possible? And the media itself is more focused on Tebow, the second string QB who barely plays, than the whole rest of the team? Time for a change people. A positive change. We are going to be the one team in the league that runs on nothing but positivity. Support your starting players. No matter what. DO NOT BOO. The more positive the entire crowd/fans are, the better the team will perform because of all the great energy we feed to them. It works if you believe. And I believe in the Jets, no matter who play. IDK about you! Woo!

Just saying guys, aren't you tired of the Jets being called a "circus"? And for everything they do it's multiplied by 100x in the most negative way possible? And the media itself is more focused on Tebow, the second string QB who barely plays, than the whole rest of the team? Time for a change people. A positive change. We are going to be the one team in the league that runs on nothing but positivity. Support your starting players. No matter what. DO NOT BOO. The more positive the entire crowd/fans are, the better the team will perform because of all the great energy we feed to them. It works if you believe. And I believe in the Jets, no matter who play. IDK about you! Woo!

Cocaine is a hellvu drug.

Positive fans untie and lift the team to success? I LIKE IT

No. I like the circus. Im just waiting for a peanut stand, and waiting to hear a rubber band.

Truth. I believe in you and I'm on board.

This is the greatest challenge of your life. 95% of Jets fan dont actually want to see the team win. Its a proven fact.

Truth. I believe in you and I'm on board.

This is the greatest challenge of your life. 95% of Jets fan dont actually want to see the team win. Its a proven fact.

Yes. Or they're just too damn negative about it. Seriously! And I'm gonna be live soon, probably around 3:30 or so. I'll link it when I am.

Archived