Hard work pays off!!!

EveryDayVlogger_19628

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not for nothing, you're a good kid and Im trying to help you out, and i hate to play the ive been a fan longer than you card, BUT its easy to be positive when you've only been a fan of this team since 2002 during the best 10 year overall stretch in the franchises history. You truly dont have the baggage with this team that most fans have. that sh*t is hard to get over.

Not for nothing, you're a good kid and Im trying to help you out, and i hate to play the ive been a fan longer than you card, BUT its easy to be positive when you've only been a fan of this team since 2002 during the best 10 year overall stretch in the franchises history. You truly dont have the baggage with this team that most fans have. that sh*t is hard to get over.

Please save your negativity for another thread. I'm older than you. Been a fan longer and I can change.

If EVD can change. And I can change. Then you can change. Everyone can change!!!

See if I had majestic hearing I feel I wouldn't have overkilled that interview so much, but it is what it is. And fireman Ed, to the media, still looks like a quitter, and I should have ended it with the J E T S chant. haha, oh well xD

Nonsense dude, you crushed that interview. I came out of there ready to battle like the archangel Michael. And do not worry about the chant: it is gone with the old. You will find your own voice

It takes time to break away from old patterns. Keep practicing positivity and it'll get better. Stick with this thread dude.

Archived