Willy Wonka and the The Chocolate Factory (Game Thread)

HessStation

I don't care if he says who he shot at last night. He's either scum or a serial killer. Either way, he's lyng.

There are 9 people left in the game. Eight are in pairs, and then there's JiF. C'mon, man! Lol.

Oh, I agree. I just wanted to get some more info, LOL

Vote: Jif

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh NOOOOOOO....wait. That's just strawberry jam....

The entire crowd attacks the poor lone gunman...and eats him whole....all that's left is his glasses....

...and a note in his jacket pocket....

Dearest children and guardians,

Hopefully in time you will see I tried my best to help you. You see, I knew what Wonka was up to the entire time. Unfortunately, I don't have the best of aim, If you are reading this I am surely dead. Good luck.

Sincerely,

Slugworth, aka, JiF, Town Vig

tumblr_ma7thgjYfc1r2piwc.png

It is now Night

I'm thinking Slats tomorrow

I don't like some of the things he said while pushing JiF's lynch

Cool.

The way the game is set up, JiF's lynch was the obvious choice. As Pac said, if he killed 80 & partner, then took a shot at Pac last night knowing the consequences of his actions, he was a detriment. We're lucky his shot didn't go thru.

And I had the character right, I just thought Slugworth would be a SK or part of the scum team rather than a vig. Turned out the guy worked for Wonka, and there was never a time in the movie that you thought he was pro-kids. Oh well.

would like to say it feels great having removed JiF from the equation. what's funny is he truly is a thorn in the side of the town regardless of his alignment. that accusation is thrown around a lot in jest but in his case it's actually true hahah.. what a piece of sh-t player "batman" is haha.. oh man.

would like to say it feels great having removed JiF from the equation. what's funny is he truly is a thorn in the side of the town regardless of his alignment. that accusation is thrown around a lot in jest but in his case it's actually true hahah.. what a piece of sh-t player "batman" is haha.. oh man.

The post does not make you a douche. The fact you rep's it.....? LOL

I'd ass rape you and you'd ask for more.

Pussy.

Archived