Willy Wonka and the The Chocolate Factory (Game Thread)

HessStation

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The amount of carnage doesn't make sense. Only in Hess' tiny brain can such an ill conceived game be hatched.

At least I know not to get too comfortable.

Have to go out for a bit but want to look at the player list and try to see what might have gone on.

What doesn't make sense to you? Lol I think my feeling about you was wrong.

1. JC

2. Crusher

3. Ape

4. Ishy

5. 80

6. Darthe

7. JiF

8. Slats

9. Nolder

10. Pac

11. Dan

12. SMC

13. Wombat

14. Nae

Mentally add your name into this if you're town. If anyone has a Valued PR to claim, my mason buddy isn't going to claim today, I will just dead stop his lynch if it begins to happen and you will know. That clears over half the town. With that in mind...

Scum team is Ishy, Slats, and SMC or Crush. Still, Ishy and Slats are guaranteed so Vote Ishy.

I don't like the votes on Crusher. My sense is that Crusher hasn't been around and he doesn't read very carefully when he's trying to catch up.

Ah Dan I have certainly missed you. So nice to be together again. (no jvor)

I will not use real excuses but 5 kids and Christmas. LOL

Wobat's case on me was nothing more that him forcing a day 1 case for traction. I played just like that the prior games day 1 games and we lucked into awesome day 1 lynching. I really thought he caught Ape with his trap.

I have a good feeling on Darthe and JC at this point. Someone lesser but still good on Slats and SMC.

vote pac

Merry Christmas, Everyone!!!

Kinda yeah

What I have to say about him is what I've been saying almost all along and unless you weren't paying attention it should be pretty clear what my beef is

People are paying attention, it's just that what you're saying is utter drivel.

It's Christmas, and I'd like to hear more from others before I vote. The Darthe and Nolder idiocy is distracting, so focusing on others, I'm suspicious of Slats and Crusher,

First choice for today's lynch is Pac. Didn't vote Darthe and he always votes the FNG...stayed under the radar...avoiding conflict with most everyone...any Pac supporters out here?

Very confident that Pac is town.

Archived