Willy Wonka and the The Chocolate Factory (Game Thread)

HessStation

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is who is left.

1. JC

2. Crusher

3. Ishy

4. Darthe

5. JiF

6. Slats

7. Nolder

8. Pac

9. Dan

10. SMC

I think we can blow this game way open for the town. We should pretty much understand the format right now. It seems that with 14 players there were 2 killers (sets of killers) as evidenced by the two sets of deaths.

So here is the list of those who trusts another player the most, or have strongest town reads. If I'm not mistaken, it should be 5 based on what has been posted and what I can guess.

1. Darthe-Nolder

2. Pac-Slats

3. Dan-Crusher

4. Ishy-JiF

5. JC-SMC

I think Ishy and JiF are scum and then the final issue is Pacs/Slats and Dan/Crusher.

I'm only voting for Ishy and JiF today.

This is who is left.

1. JC

2. Crusher

3. Ishy

4. Darthe

5. JiF

6. Slats

7. Nolder

8. Pac

9. Dan

10. SMC

I think we can blow this game way open for the town. We should pretty much understand the format right now. It seems that with 14 players there were 2 killers (sets of killers) as evidenced by the two sets of deaths.

So here is the list of those who trusts another player the most, or have strongest town reads. If I'm not mistaken, it should be 5 based on what has been posted and what I can guess.

1. Darthe-Nolder

2. Pac-Slats

3. Dan-Crusher

4. Ishy-JiF

5. JC-SMC

I think Ishy and JiF are scum and then the final issue is Pacs/Slats and Dan/Crusher.

I'm only voting for Ishy and JiF today.

Could be two sets of two, or a scum team and a SK. If its the latter, I figure either JiF or Ishy for the SK. The advantage I have is that I know I'm town, and have equal confidence that Pac is. That scenario would make Dan and Crusher part of a three person scum team, and the fact that they're out to lynch Ishy would seem to suggest he's not their third. Killing the SK would be good for the town, so that would make Ishy a decent lynch for today.

Although I'd like to hear from Ishy before we kill him off. We get a reveal a day, let's use it.

1. Darthe-Nolder

2. Pac-Slats

3. Dan-Crusher

4. Ishy-JiF

5. JC-SMC

does anyone disagree with the person they "trust the most"?

I don't like the votes on Crusher. My sense is that Crusher hasn't been around and he doesn't read very carefully when he's trying to catch up.

incidentally, Dan doesn't seem to be speaking the same language as most of us are - if you smell what I'm cooking.

Ish, JiF, Crush, Dan.... I'll vote any of them.

does anyone disagree with the person they "trust the most"?

The fact that Ishy got three quick votes, and JiF felt the need to defend himself with one vote rather than defend Ishy suggests to me that they don't have that same level of trust.

The fact that Ishy got three quick votes, and JiF felt the need to defend himself with one vote rather than defend Ishy suggests to me that they don't have that same level of trust.

Astute observation as always. Good to have you back.

I think I'm only allowed one compliment a game so don't get used to it.

Could be two sets of two, or a scum team and a SK. If its the latter, I figure either JiF or Ishy for the SK. The advantage I have is that I know I'm town, and have equal confidence that Pac is. That scenario would make Dan and Crusher part of a three person scum team, and the fact that they're out to lynch Ishy would seem to suggest he's not their third. Killing the SK would be good for the town, so that would make Ishy a decent lynch for today.

Although I'd like to hear from Ishy before we kill him off. We get a reveal a day, let's use it.

Interesting theory. A team of 3 and 1 SK is a distinct possibility. The likelihood of another solo out there seems remote.

Based on how things have played out I think Darthe & Dumber are town, which puts the likely suspects as JiF, Ishy, Crusher, and Dan for the 3/1 scum/sk.

Unvote: Ishy

Would like a reveal here since now at L-2, although the likelihood of Ishy being town is remote. Best to pin down IMO.

Yeah.. kinda want to see what cockamamie reveal he has in store for us and beat him up for awhile. I owe her one from the Jaws game.

Archived