Willy Wonka and the The Chocolate Factory (Game Thread)

HessStation

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I was right, Ishy vouches for JiF. Blind squirreling. :)

I suspect self-preservation here. If JiF knew JVoR would be his partner, maybe he'd let him draw three quick votes without defending him, but JiF should've defended Ishy earlier if he had any inside info. He didn't.

Unvote Vote SMC for being mafia. Clearly.

Let's just say that I Know SMC is mafia and should be lynched.

Good enough for me

unvote

vote smc

o rly?

Unvote. Vote SMC.

Let the sh*tstorm begin.

Pretty strong statement there, Darthe. I'd like to see where it goes.

unvote

vote: SMC

Hello Darthe Goodbye SMC.

vote smc

unvote, vote SMC

On the road for most of the week posting from the phone. Can't bold

Unvote

Vote SMC

Blind lynching Verb always makes sense. Well... except if he is not playing.

unvote

vote SMC

Screw it. unvote

Just wanted to post this for review...look at who jumped at the low hanging fruit.

Interest items:

1. Darthe makes a claim (trap) and followed quickly by Nolder.

2. Ishy and Jif are the other tandem to vote in unison.

3. Others played it solo.

Not sure what to make of it...

I suspect self-preservation here. If JiF knew JVoR would be his partner, maybe he'd let him draw three quick votes without defending him, but JiF should've defended Ishy earlier if he had any inside info. He didn't.

Have you met JiF? He and iShy weren't even getting along in the QT. JiF has talked more about himself and what he says he does than talked about gameplay.

Just wanted to post this for review...look at who jumped at the low hanging fruit.

Interest items:

1. Darthe makes a claim (trap) and followed quickly by Nolder.

2. Ishy and Jif are the other tandem to vote in unison.

3. Others played it solo.

Not sure what to make of it...

What's most interesting about that is that it looks like SMC should've been lynched on D1. Lol.

Actually I am interested in Womby and Slats from this and I got info that says SMC probably isn't mafias.

Hah :-)

Jesus look at slats last post. Actually, look at them all and then... vote slats

Unvote

Vote Darth

Leaning more dumb than scum on Darthe right now.

Is Darthe that dumb to make up crazy as scum? He would have to know that he'd be the next day lynch when proven wrong.

Could be two sets of two, or a scum team and a SK. If its the latter, I figure either JiF or Ishy for the SK. The advantage I have is that I know I'm town, and have equal confidence that Pac is. That scenario would make Dan and Crusher part of a three person scum team, and the fact that they're out to lynch Ishy would seem to suggest he's not their third. Killing the SK would be good for the town, so that would make Ishy a decent lynch for today.

Although I'd like to hear from Ishy before we kill him off. We get a reveal a day, let's use it.

Interesting leaps of logic.

Interesting leaps of logic.

Thanks!

What do you think about the two (four) kills last night? The town is paired off, do you think the bad guys are, too?

And do you still want Ishy/JVoR lynched today after JVoR's reveal?

unvote

vote: Crusher

Ugh. Hate to do that, but as much as I didn't appreciate Darthe's ploy, he's my strongest bet for town right now.

Hopefully Crusher has an awesome believable reveal, and we can turn around a quickly blind lynch the proboscis monkey for Xmas.

Strange wording here. Why make this comment? Still your strongest bet?

Thanks!

What do you think about the two (four) kills last night? The town is paired off, do you think the bad guys are, too?

And do you still want Ishy/JVoR lynched today after JVoR's reveal?

I think your trusted friend certainly had an interesting reaction to the kills. Lol. I absolutely want JVoR lynched, found Ishy scummy from the start, but I don't care if we want to do JiF first. I'm wary of others who seem to be stalling.

Strange wording here. Why make this comment? Still your strongest bet?

D1, I was being coy about the game set-up. I think we all were. Right now, I'd say he's my number 2. I don't think scum makes a play like that.

And if you're gonna resuscitate Ape quotes to try to implicate me, you're going to make him the scum MVP from the grave. Just saying.

I think your trusted friend certainly had an interesting reaction to the kills. Lol. I absolutely want JVoR lynched, found Ishy scummy from the start, but I don't care if we want to do JiF first. I'm wary of others who seem to be stalling.

Both JVORishy and JiF should die and I'm willing to vote both. I'd like to hear from JiF, though, because it would impact Slats theory.

Also, Darthe made his first salient point of the game in pointing out that teammates may not be equally aligned. That is something we must consider.

D1, I was being coy about the game set-up. I think we all were. Right now, I'd say he's my number 2. I don't think scum makes a play like that.

And if you're gonna resuscitate Ape quotes to try to implicate me, you're going to make him the scum MVP from the grave. Just saying.

Zombie Ape is a frightening idea.

I'm not trying to stall...not trying to implicate...just wanted re-read and point out some things I missed along the way...give me a couple...

Both JVORishy and JiF should die and I'm willing to vote both. I'd like to hear from JiF, though, because it would impact Slats theory.

Also, Darthe made his first salient point of the game in pointing out that teammates may not be equally aligned. That is something we must consider.

Lets test the theory by lynching him already and seeing what happens. If he's not scum or SK, then you and JC are, and the town is losing tonight anyway. But I really don't think that's the case being that you haven't taken the opportunity to hammer yet.

Please hammer.

Lets test the theory by lynching him already and seeing what happens. If he's not scum or SK, then you and JC are, and the town is losing tonight anyway. But I really don't think that's the case being that you haven't taken the opportunity to hammer yet.

Please hammer.

No, then Darthe & Dumber come into play.

But regardless, sorry JVORishy. Wish you wouldve played longer than an hour, LOL

Vote: JVORishy

But the ratty kids and their parents had had enough!!! Two families already dead, it was time for JUSTICE.

The Oompas did their best to hold off the angry mob but it was too late...

They knew who was behind all the murders...MURDERS...that's what it was, they all said!!!!

That or too much candy to the head...

Archived