Willy Wonka and the The Chocolate Factory (Game Thread)

HessStation

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanza to Nolder.

I'd like to hear JC's reasoning for thinking I'm scum...

There was something I didn't catch before I posted last night that I've since seen. I expected to hear peoples thoughts on it but people appear to be either playing it safe or aren't seeing what I see.

Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanza to Nolder.

I'd like to hear JC's reasoning for thinking I'm scum...

There was something I didn't catch before I posted last night that I've since seen. I expected to hear peoples thoughts on it but people appear to be either playing it safe or aren't seeing what I see.

What are you seeing?

I liked you for possible scum...then Slats said he was confident you were town...so yeah...are you as confident that Slats is town?

What are we missing...please enlighten us.

First choice for today's lynch is Pac. Didn't vote Darthe and he always votes the FNG...stayed under the radar...avoiding conflict with most everyone...any Pac supporters out here?

I asked you first.

Too hard to read? It was on the same page...so...yeah...are you as confident about Slats as he is about you?

Too hard to read? It was on the same page...so...yeah...are you as confident about Slats as he is about you?

We're talking about 2 different things.

It doesn't much matter because scum and/or a SK would have to be an idiot not to have understood what happened. I didn't catch it initially but the 2 sets of "roleless townies" have the same names. This tends to make Darthes mason claim a little more believable and Hess guilty of some bastard modding by not calling them lovers or at least masons in the death scenes.

Problem is now everyone will just be claiming mason when pressured.

and I won't vote Slats.

I'd go along with the Crusher vote but want to go back to my first instinct and

Unvote Vote JiF

for a large part of day 1 I saw that wanna be beach bum fayg lurking without saying anything. He's added next to nothing in terms of content and is a detrimental force to the town regardless of his alignment.

Unvote Vote JiF

for a large part of day 1 I saw that wanna be beach bum fayg lurking without saying anything. He's added next to nothing in terms of content and is a detrimental force to the town regardless of his alignment.

OK...let's see the support JiF has...Vote JiF.

During the course of this game, Dan voted Ishy, and JiF mentioned that Crush was "making him nervous."

Wondering how you're all feeling right now.

I would be willing to vote Ishy or JiF, of the names you've mentioned. I wonder how they feel about each other.

Given the night's events, I suspect a scum team and a SK (maybe Slugworth?). My top four would be Crusher, SMC, Ishy, and Nolder.

Lol I'm having similar issues (I think). For almost all my top picks for scum, there's someone I felt good about who has a town read on them.

Unvote Vote JiF

Holidays, on the phone, I'm town. Ate you?

Archived