is it a christmas miracle that the Jets didn't go 1-15 this year?

Blackout

Please tell me this is a joke.

We would have! He woulda totally got us to 10 wins with that awful running game we have, an O-line that cant block, and WR's who cant get open and a QB with a noodle arm.

Plus our Defense woulda been cured of old age from our saviour and QB, and would have been able to get some pressure on a QB this year

with Tebow we would have been 9-7 or 8-8

not 6-10 like i hope we finish (GO BILLS, GIVE US A HIGHER DRAFT PICK....so we can draft the next bum QB)

honestly, best case for the JEts is that we can land Kirk Cousins or Alex Smith and spend our draft on a top notch WR and the rest on fixing this mess of an offensive line (besides Mangold of course...and Brick can stay). 11 sacks WITHOUT SANCHEZ? rediculous.

with Tebow we would have been 9-7 or 8-8

not 6-10 like i hope we finish (GO BILLS, GIVE US A HIGHER DRAFT PICK....so we can draft the next bum QB)

honestly, best case for the JEts is that we can land Kirk Cousins or Alex Smith and spend our draft on a top notch WR and the rest on fixing this mess of an offensive line (besides Mangold of course...and Brick can stay). 11 sacks WITHOUT SANCHEZ? rediculous.

Kirk Cousins isn't going anywhere and Alex Smith is barely an upgrade.

Is he bringing Gore, Davis, Crabtree, Manningham and Moss with him? He's not good. He's another game manager and exactly the opposite of what this team needs.

Smith had a 17-5 td/int ratio without Manningham or Moss last year

if you give him Holmes and a top notch rookie WR he'd sitll be nasty.

Smith had a 17-5 td/int ratio without Manningham or Moss last year

if you give him Holmes and a top notch rookie WR he'd sitll be nasty.

I want no part of Alex Smith and they won't draft a WR that early. Not after Stephen Hill. Smith is not someone who can make the bad talent here better. We don't need a game manager. We need a QB who can make people better.

I want no part of Alex Smith and they won't draft a WR that early. Not after Stephen Hill. Smith is not someone who can make the bad talent here better. We don't need a game manager. We need a QB who can make people better.

you think Denver will take Tebow back in exchange for Manning?

Archived