Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

Edith Bunker...really expected more from a man of your education. Funny how when your scum you always come at me. I'm town. Even if I die, you come across as scum.

Edith is my "welcome back" homage to CTM. LEAVE MONEKY ALONES!!!!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another restless night consumed Lincoln County. The war was in full throttle. Nobody was safe. Not even visitors in your dreams. Sound asleep, one of the Regulators was visited by an unknown person. What was strange about this visit is this Regulator was known for visiting people in their dreams. A regular old Sandman if you will. He was a quiet leader to a fault so much so many questioned if he was even a part of the regime, but a trusted man of Tunstal would never turn his back on the Regulators. Too bad he was shot in the back by someone else.

Sharrow, aka Sandman, Richard "Dick" Brewer, Roleless town has been shot:

1354.png

Woken by the sound of gun shots everyone rushed to Dick room. When they found him dead they looked around the room curiously trying to figure out who could have done this. Someone was missing. A loyal member of the Regulators wasnt present. He wasnt the smartest man in the crew. In fact, he was an extremely dumb racist but he was handy with steel. He hated Mexicans like nobodies business. Mouth full of chew he would drop derogatory remarks about the Mexicans at every chance. The crew rushed to his room only to find him filled with buck shots. Seems like someone got him in his sleep, the old Navajo style.

Pac, Dirty Steve, Roleless town (PR to make fun of Mexicans), has been shot:

NEGGI5XciQVaKJ_1_1.jpg

Woken by the sound of gun shots everyone rushed to Dick room. When they found him dead they looked around the room curiously trying to figure out who could have done this. Someone was missing. A loyal member of the Regulators wasnt present. He wasnt the smartest man in the crew. In fact, he was an extremely dumb racist but he was handy with steel. He hated Mexicans like nobodies business. Mouth full of chew he would drop derogatory remarks about the Mexicans at every chance. The crew rushed to his room only to find him filled with buck shots. Seems like someone got him in his sleep, the old Navajo style.

Pac, Dirty Steve, Roleless town (PR to make fun of Mexicans), has been shot:

NEGGI5XciQVaKJ_1_1.jpg

This on the other hand...

Vote: CTM

Archived