Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are a lying pig... I was at L-3 but actually hadn't even seen your vote when I hit reply to reveal

Also.. I was initially willing to give in, until you started this policy lynch BS so early in day 1. No competing trains nothing, that is completely unlike town ape. My train was started cause I had 3 posts in several hours of game play. All BS.

Now you pull this challenge thing out and I'd bet anything you get some kind of power for winning it. If you are not scum or SK I'll self vote tomorrow. I'd be shocked

I was going on you saying you were at L2 in your over-reaction to the challenge. Thought I caught you lying and it was the nail in the coffin. Need to actually look at this vote count then...

Also, what policy lynch BS? There were competing trains on a couple people before I made the challenge. I don't see how if I think you were lying, I should let you talk your way out of the lynch. That's stupid. I do a decent job on D1 scumhunting, and routinely get scum under pressure and watch them weasel out of it. Challenge let me keep the full court press on you.

I think Smash's joke vote to start your train was a distancing vote, since he was the first to unvote you super quick. I think you are lying about being a Miller, think you are spinning everything I say, pumping theories into the thread for fear and playing like a scummy ****.

I could have made short work of you if I wasn't fumbling around so much.

You are going to wiggle out of my grasp because I'm being sloppy... good for you... you can rub it in after the game. I'm still right though.

I we lynch ape today and he's not evil,. I will make 1 post in tomorrow's game day, a self vote.... that's how confident I am

Wow. That statement should more or less clinch it that you are scum, for anyone that knows how you think and play.

Unfortunately, the only other person that would see through this as quickly as I do, is the moderator of the game.

I'm out for a little while too... I, however, will not be making some bullsh*t offer that I'll talk my way out of after sh*t goes wrong.

You guys have a lot to go on. I'm playing clumsy, and if you lynch me because of it, I'll understand. CTM is being manipulative, and I think that much is clear if you can get past getting hung up on my rambling.

I think using the challenge the way I did was logical. I thought he was lying about being miller, first and foremost. If wrong, then it is the lowest risk scenario, we lose a Miller D1 and gain a lot of context from the trains that competed with CTM's before the challenge, and obviously from the competing train between he and I.

I've got a case (stated in thread earlier) on Smash that is contingent on CTM flipping scum.

I think BG, JVOR, Leelou, Lily, Wombat and some others gain a lot of context depending on how CTM flips.

It's now in the town's hands. If you have specific questions, I'll answer them, otherwise I'm going to stop trying so ****ing hard and muddling. All I've done is create enough static so that the scumminess of CTM's play isn't pinging you all because I'm being a bulldog.

Just trying to think this through if I had Ape's role as scum I'd maybe use it differently. Try and catch a cop or doc in this challenge. If scum I think as a team the decision would be cleaner. Plus no one really seems to be helping him so much. I actually think they're both town... Hmm

I was going on you saying you were at L2 in your over-reaction to the challenge. Thought I caught you lying and it was the nail in the coffin. Need to actually look at this vote count then...

Also, what policy lynch BS? There were competing trains on a couple people before I made the challenge. I don't see how if I think you were lying, I should let you talk your way out of the lynch. That's stupid. I do a decent job on D1 scumhunting, and routinely get scum under pressure and watch them weasel out of it. Challenge let me keep the full court press on you.

I think Smash's joke vote to start your train was a distancing vote, since he was the first to unvote you super quick. I think you are lying about being a Miller, think you are spinning everything I say, pumping theories into the thread for fear and playing like a scummy ****.

I could have made short work of you if I wasn't fumbling around so much.

You are going to wiggle out of my grasp because I'm being sloppy... good for you... you can rub it in after the game. I'm still right though.

I was the first person to vote CTM, how the hell does that equal a distancing vote ? Only reason I unvoted CTM was because I know his play better than for him to make a really bad claim as scum.... never seen him do anything like claim a miller as scum on day one as quickly as he did. Hes a better player than that and if he did fool me then good for him.

You know at first I was leaning towards voting the Miller since they are basically worthless and a decent cover for scum if people buy it and unvote but then you started all this challenge bullsh*t and now honestly I think you both need to die. Nice job APE with the strong possibility of getting 2 townies killed on day one.

I was the first person to vote CTM, how the hell does that equal a distancing vote ? Only reason I unvoted CTM was because I know his play better than for him to make a really bad claim as scum.... never seen him do anything like claim a miller as scum on day one as quickly as he did. Hes a better player than that and if he did fool me then good for him.

You know at first I was leaning towards voting the Miller since they are basically worthless and a decent cover for scum if people buy it and unvote but then you started all this challenge bullsh*t and now honestly I think you both need to die. Nice job APE with the strong possibility of getting 2 townies killed on day one.

There you go everybody, Smash, an experienced player, just asked that question (bold). This mother****er is scum.

This whole post reeks from the "he's a better player than that" to the "I originally was going to vote CTM, BUT... ".

He insulates himself from any outcome by doing the whole "if he fooled me, good for him". Then says he was "going to" vote CTM, but votes me instead, which is a total neutrality play. Meaning he can come back to this later if he's called out for voting me instead of CTM. (Just like his original vote on CTM was a neutrality play, it could have been a joke, or could have been serious depending on how things played.)

I think it's extremely alarming that Smash is "seconding" CTM's offer to lynch him tomorrow, if I flip town. EVERY time we've seen someone make that offer, it never happens, and I guarantee it doesn't happen now. I'll flip town, and neither Smash nor CTM will revisit the "promises". I guarantee it.

Also, (the the red) nothing about what I've done ensures that 2 townies will die today. Smash is either an idiot who doesn't ready, or fear mongering with misinformation. I believe the latter, we all know Smash is no dummy. He's an idiot, but he's not stupid. LOL

Oh almost forgot Unvote Sharrow Vote APE and fully prepared to lynch CTM tomorrow if APE flips town because millers are worthless.

Millers are worthless, let's save the miller.

... until tomorrow, when we can then worm our way out of lynching him again.

There you go everybody, Smash, an experienced player, just asked that question (bold). This mother****er is scum.

This whole post reeks from the "he's a better player than that" to the "I originally was going to vote CTM, BUT... ".

He insulates himself from any outcome by doing the whole "if he fooled me, good for him". Then says he was "going to" vote CTM, but votes me instead, which is a total neutrality play. Meaning he can come back to this later if he's called out for voting me instead of CTM. (Just like his original vote on CTM was a neutrality play, it could have been a joke, or could have been serious depending on how things played.)

I think it's extremely alarming that Smash is "seconding" CTM's offer to lynch him tomorrow, if I flip town. EVERY time we've seen someone make that offer, it never happens, and I guarantee it doesn't happen now. I'll flip town, and neither Smash nor CTM will revisit the "promises". I guarantee it.

Also, (the the red) nothing about what I've done ensures that 2 townies will die today. Smash is either an idiot who doesn't ready, or fear mongering with misinformation. I believe the latter, we all know Smash is no dummy. He's an idiot, but he's not stupid. LOL

LOL well **** it. Yeah I absolutely thought after I read Smash's post that he's scum. In fact, I have more thoughts on who scum is here, I'll keep it to myself although I'm sure it's obvious to some other townies. And yeah, the more I think about it the more I think both you and CTM are town. Oh well.

LOL well **** it. Yeah I absolutely thought after I read Smash's post that he's scum. In fact, I have more thoughts on who scum is here, I'll keep it to myself although I'm sure it's obvious to some other townies. And yeah, the more I think about it the more I think both you and CTM are town. Oh well.

I could be wrong about CTM, and if I am apologies to him, however, I don't think I am.

I do however, see a couple people posturing for neutrality. So even if he and I are town, that is what makes something like this worthwhile. It's forcing people to take position.

One thing I've learned from this is if I ever use a gladiator challenge in a future game that I mod, I am going to tweak it to require that every player alive MUST cast a vote in the challenge, so that nobody can avoid it. The benefit to the town of this challenge should be forcing a competing trains scenario, without anyone being allowed to dodge it by not voting, or voting off on a lost cause as we normally see.

CTM goes first, let scum shoot me or lynch me if you have to, but once you get both our alignments you will have great context for this challenge, plus the competing trains with 80, Darthe and CTM before I issued the challenge.

Hello gorgeous.

I find this gladiator challenge stupid. I want to vote someone I think is scum. I believe CTM is a miller and Ape is a chronic gladiator. vote ctm

Agreed 100% word for word with this. I'd add that I think the Ape should have waited on this stupid battle thingy. He had 3 more days to see what else transpired. Scum MVP.

Agreed 100% word for word with this. I'd add that I think the Ape should have waited on this stupid battle thingy. He had 3 more days to see what else transpired. Scum MVP.

Scum MVP for using my ability to isolate someone I think is lying scum, and making sure the only thing I'm risking if wrong is the miller or myself dying. Got it.

If I'm wrong about this, it will be one of the least damaging things to the town possible.

Glad you popped in to remind us all how ****ing stupid you are.

unvote

Vote: CTM

I second the motion of having the Vig/SK shoot the Ape.

Of course you do, you are probably in the QT gobbling up CTM's theory about how I earned a vest for the challenge.

I encourage it too. I'm not in the mood for your brand of stupid this game.

@ Vig/SK just shoot whoever we don't lynch. K thx.

LOL, you realize that when you say "this is town-on-town" and then you advocate us both dying just how dumb and/or scummy it comes across right? Actually, nevermind, there's no way you realize that.

F*** it. Kill the Miller. One less thing for me to worry about as the Cop.

Unvote vote CTM

Only took about 20 pages for this to sink in eh?

Pleading with the Vig or SK to shoot me, so that scum doesn't have to waste a shot on me, pings.

I don't think that's a good plan, at all, let scum keep guessing about whether or not I earned an item as CTM has pushed that theory, no matter his alignment, they've got to be guessing the same.

We can't vote him. Because of your desire to gladiate in front of everyone. Disgusting Ape.

Cause and effect fat brains.

If I don't gladiate, Smash doesn't show his ass.

Sorry, though... you guys can resume with Ape ruins everything whining... :)

I can be vetted by a LD or tracker/watcher... i can get NK'd at some point if scum decides town isn't going to lynch me, or town can lynch me later if my play warrants it. The urgency w/Millers is outing them before the needlessly expose the cop, not getting them out of the game. I investigate as scum, but I count towards a town victory

To me, APE was very anxious to get to night which is why I started voting him, he was trying to enforce a policy lynch on day 1 before it was even 24 hrs old. Now he launches this challenge which clearly serves to benefit him in some way. He's flailing around desperately, he's giving every tell tale sign of having evil intentions imo

This is very contradictory to your posts when you first claimed. You said to kill you then at the time and were bummed about the role. The statement about being vetted by an LD or tracker etc is useless because it would require another PR to reveal which you claim to not want in your third sentence and the statement about the mafia being able and kill you if they decide you aren't producing WIFOM is equally bad because it is horrid logic.

Additionally, the cop is already outted and was (i believe) before you revealed.

This post alone is enough to warrant a CTM lynch.

Vote CTM

http://infectedmedia.com/temp/karatekid.mp3

The Ape made the first move with a windmill kick to CTM's puny chest. CTM was noticeably shaken but managed to respond with a limp wristed open hand slap to the Apes ugly face.

The crowd wasn't quite sure what precipitated the fight and weren't particularly thrilled with how it was progressing.

"Neither of these idiots is Cobra Kai... This fight is stupid.. we should all just get along and work this out".

Their whimpering fell on deaf ears... CTM had retaken the advantage with a cheap shot punch to the Apes meager groin region.

"owwwwwwww WTF", exclaimed the Ape!

"haha, that's how we fight in the playgrounds of Poland", taunted CTM.

The 2 proceeded to wrap there arms around each other and engage in a homo erotic bear hug dance.

After what seemed like an eternity, the Ape finally managed to take the lead by stunning CTM with a kiss to the mouth, followed by literally scratching CTM's eyes out.

The wounded CTM staggered aimlessly screaming obscenities in his native Polish tongue.

The Ape frolicked around CTM screaming "I told you so" before removing one of his high heeled shoes and plunging it into CTM's ear canal - killing him instantly.

CTM, aka Jerry Robertson (Scum Traitor) is DEAD!

Larry_B__Scott-1.jpg

It is now night.

Archived