Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

Damn you AVM you should have shot Nolder last night :P

Im dissapointed in your lack of mock emo outrage you are so well known for ... I was going to try and draw it out of you but the website ate my post LOL.

I never saw Nolder as scum yeah he played bad and continued to play bad but my logic was no way SMC CTM or BG would have let that continue. My last investigation was between you or hess and I chose hess knowing if he was innocent I was coming after you. At that point it didnt really matter since I was pretty convinced Nolder was town.

Yeah I'm not upset either way. I read the whole game last night to make sure and AVM stood out.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'm not upset either way. I read the whole game last night to make sure and AVM stood out.

he pinged me once really hard but i was too lazy to go find it . I will say this though when I was pushing for AVM a few days ago with the Wombat/Dan back and forth I was sure he was aligned with Dan and thats why I was leaning a little more towards Dan as scum. It was a tough call for me between dan and wom because of the way they played it. But anyway if we would have lynched AVM early I would have investigated Dan or Wombat based on AVM flipping scum and I would have vetted Dan and killed wombat.

Need serious emo bro

you tellin me that was serious AVM emo ?

I think not

I originally set out trying to be convincing that I was really town.  Then I remember it was just me, Hess, and Nolder...and everyone else already knew.  So i went with the DAMNIT WHY NOLDER bit.

For those wondering about keeping Smash/Dan alive:

Several days ago I was wayyy backed into a corner.  I had to keep Dan alive because as long as she and Wom were there, I had the chance of a much needed mislynch.  I had to keep Smash alive, because I felt almost certain Dan was watching Smash (I refer to it a few times in thread).

If I'd ever killed Dan, Wom is speed lynched and we get to the same place we were before with one extra townie (Crush).  No way I get two more mislynches from that group before me.

Essentially, at the end of the game I ran out of moves.  If JVoR had shot Smash, I think I win...don't know, would like to hear from Ape.  I was convinced he excluded me from his lists because he thought I was scum LOL.  I'll trust whatever he says on the matter.

I originally set out trying to be convincing that I was really town.  Then I remember it was just me, Hess, and Nolder...and everyone else already knew.  So i went with the DAMNIT WHY NOLDER bit.

For those wondering about keeping Smash/Dan alive:

Several days ago I was wayyy backed into a corner.  I had to keep Dan alive because as long as she and Wom were there, I had the chance of a much needed mislynch.  I had to keep Smash alive, because I felt almost certain Dan was watching Smash (I refer to it a few times in thread).

If I'd ever killed Dan, Wom is speed lynched and we get to the same place we were before with one extra townie (Crush).  No way I get two more mislynches from that group before me.

Essentially, at the end of the game I ran out of moves.  If JVoR had shot Smash, I think I win...don't know, would like to hear from Ape.  I was convinced he excluded me from his lists because he thought I was scum LOL.  I'll trust whatever he says on the matter.

Ape was disagreeing with me at the end I felt I was scum hunting and ape was SK hunting. maybe not knowingly but I felt that was where he was pushing. When I felt the Dan Wom Avm lynch would have outed scum he was pushing for JVOR I believe. I wanted to vett either wom or dan 

Verb, SMC, and BG

Ape, Crush, Hess, Leelz, Nol, 80, Smash, CTM, and AVM are town.

Rest are null.

Also, @PacMod... with 19 alive it should take 10 to lynch, not 11.

Well, this game was fun. Who is up to host next?

Was right on every one of these save three.  Also, corrected Pac.  

Really odd that all 3 3 letter names were anti-town.  

Clearly, I played a better game than all of you in my short stint here. :tongue:

dude you played a fantastic game as did jvor .... you did hinge it on a wild guess (SMC) though.. right ?

Not a wild guess but by no means a sure thing. SMC was my strongest scum read at the time but I was not even close to sure about it. I was about 70/30 on him. Wouldn't have done it if I hadn't been run up.

Lol smash didn't give anything away. I still wasnt sure. C'mon dude I was razzing you like u do me when I mod. Sorry if I pushed u too far.

Your apology is under review.

In the meantime I am kind of glad I didn't have to spend 30 minutes crafting a proper ending.  Maybe I will later.

Seriously though, the Leelz is not cool and I'd appreciate it if you didn't use it. 

Dang... this is a gamble.... remember when Cindy said don't call her Lady Ape? That worked out well. 

No worries though, I'll only call you Leelou, or Captain Leelou Albano, or Stan Leelou, or.... just Leelou. :)

Archived