Cardinals might release THE Adrian Wilson

SenorGato

Both Landry's are on the open market, Woodson and now maybe Wilson?

Some solid S talent out there for a lucky team.

Did Gholdson resign w/ San Fran?

Looks like he'll probably be signing with Philly as he already turned down the 5 years $25 million offer from San Fran and is looking for something more in the neighborhood of $40 million.  With The Tom Gamble working with Philly now, the buzz is that he'll sign with Philly if/when they cut namdi.

Both Landry's are on the open market, Woodson and now maybe Wilson?

Some solid S talent out there for a lucky team.

Did Gholdson resign w/ San Fran?

Draft is deep at safety, so teams are dumping veterans to "get young" at that position. Predictable. 

It is a great situation for us, to finally have some options to play safety for us. I'd pay a veteran and use the draft picks on our other areas of need to be honest, the run on safeties in the draft will dictate teams reaching on them when they start getting picked. 

The game, with the new, gay rules, has made Adrian Wilson a dinosaur. Him and Landry are a flag waiting to happen every time a receiver falls down in front of them. At least Landry can run.

Scariest thing about giving him a long term deal.  Personally I don;t think it's a matter of "if" he gets re-injured, but "when."

If only because he's one of my favorite players everz, yes please. I'm just glad the Jets are going to have a PLETHORA of safety/DB options without being forced to overpay Landry.

The bold, the list of safeties and corners available as FA this year is ridiculous, couple that with the draft being deep at safety, I feel like even if we trade Revis there's no way our secondary drops off dramatically.

The game, with the new, gay rules, has made Adrian Wilson a dinosaur. Him and Landry are a flag waiting to happen every time a receiver falls down in front of them. At least Landry can run.

That, plus injury and age have really eroded his game. One of my favorite non-Jets players.

"All I want for Christmas is a franchise QB riding in on a chariot of bacon"

Same here. The good thing is that since no one is trading or releasing one the Jets won't be paying franchise QB prices for a few years if they land someone who can do the job. Therefore spend the money on the actual available elite talent in Revis. 

Same here. The good thing is that since no one is trading or releasing one the Jets won't be paying franchise QB prices for a few years if they land someone who can do the job. Therefore spend the money on the actual available elite talent in Revis. 

orrrr save the money by getting rid of revis. Spending it on good young talent now maybe invest in the oline so when we do get a qb he has a line to protect him and maybe we have enough to sign a solid reciever

orrrr save the money by getting rid of revis. Spending it on good young talent now maybe invest in the oline so when we do get a qb he has a line to protect him and maybe we have enough to sign a solid reciever

So give up Revis to pay another OLman or a WR one day....I'll pass.

But in reality land they aren't paying Revis so lets discuss what they are actually going to do. 

But in reality land they aren't paying Revis so lets discuss what they are actually going to do.

You're not in charge anymore Mr. Tannenbaum. Someone who actually gets what I'm saying is in charge, and values actual talent over theoretical Future talent that will be super cheap and super friendly. Yes, I too am pretending I have an in with the FO and their plans so we can do this on equally deluded footing.

You're not in charge anymore Mr. Tannenbaum. Someone who actually gets what I'm saying is in charge, and values actual talent over theoretical Future talent that will be super cheap and super friendly. Yes, I too am pretending I have an in with the FO and their plans so we can do this on equally deluded footing.

Well, anyone can be a GM, and coaches don't really do anything, so it's entirely plausible that unbanmadmike could be John Idzik or Bill Walsh.

Well, anyone can be a GM, and coaches don't really do anything, so it's entirely plausible that unbanmadmike could be John Idzik or Bill Walsh.

Anyone can be a GM is right...Can you believe this Idzik queer isnt a Football Man? Might as well have hired a lady or a Chinese. Or hell, a Chinese lady!

Also, coaches do everything. If you're trying to take that responsibility off and make an excuse for Wrecks...well let me tell ya...I ain't falling for it.

Woody is still there. And he isn't paying Revis. 

2 starters > revis

can get like brandon marshall paid receiver matt flynn and a solid o line guy for revis 16 mill

Hardly the given you think it is. Did you even read your example? We could have had a "solid o line guy (1 million left for this unmasked man)," Matt Flynn (5 million), and Brandon Marshall (~10 million) -not even, a guy with his salary (lets call him Santonio Holmes) - instead of Revis and you're trying to sell me this is a good thing? It's ridiculous that this is now a common belief on JN. Besides you gals reading way too much into your soaps on TV and using three year old contract demands, how are the Jets better for this? The fact that you need 3 guys, 1.5 of them being solid starters, to convince yourself it's good to give up Revis says everything. Then you go and pick those three? Not even a great pass rusher or a starting QB? Is this real life? 

Hardly the given you think it is. Did you even read your example? We could have had a "solid o line guy (1 million left for this unmasked man)," Matt Flynn (5 million), and Brandon Marshall (~10 million) -not even, a guy with his salary (lets call him Santonio Holmes) - instead of Revis and you're trying to sell me this is a good thing? It's ridiculous that this is now a common belief on JN. Besides you gals reading way too much into your soaps on TV and using three year old contract demands, how are the Jets better for this? The fact that you need 3 guys, 1.5 of them being solid starters, to convince yourself it's good to give up Revis says everything. Then you go and pick those three? Not even a great pass rusher or a starting QB? Is this real life? 

better then being held hostage by your own player. He is great but not worth the money take 16m and use it for whoever you want but for the team right now revis is not the wisest decision to spend that kind of money on.

flynn and marshall (but again dont get caught up in the names just players im thinkin top of my head right now) would do a hell of a lot more for this team then revis will.

1. No it's not better. Flynn and Marshall would not do much for this team unless Flynn turned into a mid tier starter. Marshall does nothing. The Jets happen to be able to afford Flynn right now with Revis still on the roster.

2. 16 million is at best a three year old number and at worst completely made up.

Archived