Kolb sign with Bills

itsJETStime

Kiln signed a two year contract worth up to 12-13 million dollars with buffalo bills. Kind of annoyed because I would have liked to see him here but what do you guys think of the move

I don't know the contract details but that seems high.  I thought the Jets would be able to get him for less.

I think Bitonti said it awhile back, and I agree with it, but the thought was if Morhinweg wants Kolb or passes on him it is okay either way.  In Mornhinweg we trust.  For now anyway, lol.

Arizona?

In which case, bad news for us... ARI takes Smith while Buffalo might take one of our targets off the board.

well that would have happened whether Kolb was signed or not.  One takes Geno, one takes someone else.  But we are looking for pass rush.  Is Buffalo?

well that would have happened whether Kolb was signed or not.  One takes Geno, one takes someone else.  But we are looking for pass rush.  Is Buffalo?

The hope was for Buffalo to reach for a QB, also - thus giving us more options as far as non-QB's are concerned.

Is it a given that we'll go for pass rush in the 1st?

If Geno falls to us, bet you we'll take him... knowing the Jets...

The hope was for Buffalo to reach for a QB, also - thus giving us more options as far as non-QB's are concerned.

Is it a given that we'll go for pass rush in the 1st?

If Geno falls to us, bet you we'll take him... knowing the Jets...

either that-or trade back.  where do you get a QB next year if you win 6 games this year?  Those QBs may not come out or if they do, will probably be gone when the jets pick.

Looks like they decided that given the lack of QB talent in the draft, Sanchez gets one more year, with new coaches, to show that he's coming around.  Otherwise they start fresh in 2014 with a new QB from a better QB class.

Besides Teddy Bridgewater, who are those better QB's?

I don't know the contract details but that seems high.  I thought the Jets would be able to get him for less.

I think Bitonti said it awhile back, and I agree with it, but the thought was if Morhinweg wants Kolb or passes on him it is okay either way.  In Mornhinweg we trust.  For now anyway, lol.

I don't know how much input Morningwig had into chasing Kolb, the Jets already have an extraordinary amount of $$ invested in the QB position.   They very well may have offered Kolb a 1-year "prove-it" deal with a chance to compete for the starting position.  

At this point I think it's Garrard vs. Sanchez for #1 and drafting a mid-round development QB.  

I don't know how much input Morningwig had into chasing Kolb, the Jets already have an extraordinary amount of $$ invested in the QB position.   They very well may have offered Kolb a 1-year "prove-it" deal with a chance to compete for the starting position.  

At this point I think it's Garrard vs. Sanchez for #1 and drafting a mid-round development QB.  

Zac Dysert would be my guess

Archived