T-BO lifts 550

stoicsentry

the guy has both hands on it?

still impressive but my suite mate can do that

Well when you're at that weight you are talking instant death if it's dropped, you're talking instant death at a much lower weight actually. But in any event, pretty impressive stuff, not many that can do that.

I believe he won the bench press at the combine for backs, so you know he has the strength. Rumor is he can catch too, which means we might be looking at the type of guy that sticks on your roster for a decade at fullback.

Well when you're at that weight you are talking instant death if it's dropped, you're talking instant death at a much lower weight actually. But in any event, pretty impressive stuff, not many that can do that.

I believe he won the bench press at the combine for backs, so you know he has the strength. Rumor is he can catch too, which means we might be looking at the type of guy that sticks on your roster for a decade at fullback.

...or he takes the other players lunch money

Without looking it up, I thought he tied for 2nd most bench reps out of all the Combine participants. 

On edit:

T1...Margus Hunt, DE = 38

T1...Brandon Williams, DT = 38

2...Akeem Spence, DT = 37

T3...Tommy Bohanon, FB = 36

T3...Eric Herman, OG = 36

4...Jonathan Cooper, OG = 35

They say he can catch.  Maybe a 60% completion year for Sanchez can happen after all.

Without looking it up, I thought he tied for 2nd most bench reps out of all the Combine participants. 

On edit:

T1...Margus Hunt, DE = 38

T1...Brandon Williams, DT = 38

2...Akeem Spence, DT = 37

T3...Tommy Bohanon, FB = 36

T3...Eric Herman, OG = 36

4...Jonathan Cooper, OG = 35

and the guy we passed on the 6th rd C. Washington had like 36

Archived