Lily's Angry Melons mafia game thread

Lily

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys I've gone vegetarian. It's not just bacon, it's meat.

It's bad for you and I'm living a healthier life now and I think you should all join me.

I know it'll be hard at first, especially for Crusher. What we need to do is just make him go cold turkey.

We only feed him lettuce and lemon wedges for a week and after that he'll never want to eat meat again.

I will eat your face.

Guys I've gone vegetarian. It's not just bacon, it's meat.

It's bad for you and I'm living a healthier life now and I think you should all join me.

I know it'll be hard at first, especially for Crusher. What we need to do is just make him go cold turkey.

We only feed him lettuce and lemon wedges for a week and after that he'll never want to eat meat again.

If I had a gun you'd die right now.  Do you know what talk like this does to my Muffin Top?

So my neighbor was out smoking pot and now that's what my whole house smells like. I think he needs to make this up to me by grilling us some steak and veggies. 

I'll bring the Super OG Kush, I prefer Rib Eye's, Tbone's or Strips+/ers.  

Thanks, 

As if it's going to be much different from DM when more than half the game is from DM. And I'm only explaining myself b/c I've changed. For the better. Except for JiF.  Then it's for the worse. 

Just because you say you've changed, doesnt actually mean you've changed.  I see nothing in your behavior that makes me feel you're not the same snide rich black prick you've always been.

Thanks, 

Just because you say you've changed, doesnt actually mean you've changed.  I see nothing in your behavior that makes me feel you're not the same snide rich black prick you've always been.

I had to google Super OG Kush...do you recommend with a vaporizer?

Wish granted :lol: Just takes me a bit of time to get used to both a new game in general and the groove here in particular ;)

Is it Day yet?

I like your mask...my DW once asked me to wear a goalie mask...BTW...welcome to JN.

I had to google Super OG Kush...do you recommend with a vaporizer?

Anyway you decide to try Kush, its going to be the best.  I'm not a vaporizer guy, but if you're into it, sure!

I prefer the traditional methods, I like the flavor and high better. 

Anyway you decide to try Kush, its going to be the best.  I'm not a vaporizer guy, but if you're into it, sure!

I prefer the traditional methods, I like the flavor and high better. 

I've never tried a vaporizer :(

Thanks, 

Rib Eyes are good. 

Wherefore art thou, Lily?

She's still sleeping for a few hours. 

I'm not sure I know wtf a vaporizer even is......

Figures.

Old school...nice...bong or paper?

All depends on the situation.  However, theres is nothing better than a finely wrapped cannon of some good kush! 

Figures.

All depends on the situation.  However, theres is nothing better than a finely wrapped cannon of some good kush! 

I was wondering how some people can watch the Jets games...I usually resort to bourbon...early and often...

Figures.

Why do you say that?  I've spent my time rolling and packing......it was big with my circle of friends in college.  I just don't know what a vaporizer is......I haven't smoked since college, so if this is new within the last 13 years, then that would explain why I have no clue about it.

Why do you say that?  I've spent my time rolling and packing......it was big with my circle of friends in college.  I just don't know what a vaporizer is......I haven't smoked since college, so if this is new within the last 13 years, then that would explain why I have no clue about it.

lulz...wait to you get about 30 years between tokes...

I will make every effort to get caught up after lunch..  always busy after a holiday.

I realize I put the town in a difficult position when I'm not here to rattle off the scum team - which is something I do early and often.

How much do mishionary and leroy miss me?

I will make every effort to get caught up after lunch..  always busy after a holiday.

I realize I put the town in a difficult position when I'm not here to rattle off the scum team - which is something I do early and often.

How much do mishionary and leroy miss me?

GFY and crawl back in the hole you came from. 

(miss you) 

Haha!  

Its been around for a while now.  I remember some older dudes having it when I was in high school.  So, at least 15 years ago its been around.  Its essentially a less toxic way of smoking.  Burn the bud into vapor instead of ash and is less carcinogenic.  Supposedly cleaner, healthier way of smoking.  

Thanks,

Just because you say you've changed, doesnt actually mean you've changed. I see nothing in your behavior that makes me feel you're not the same snide rich black prick you've always been.

I'm better now papa I swear I am.

Why do you say that? I've spent my time rolling and packing......it was big with my circle of friends in college. I just don't know what a vaporizer is......I haven't smoked since college, so if this is new within the last 13 years, then that would explain why I have no clue about it.

Aka you got married and grew up. If you can change, I can change, Jif can change. We can all change.

Archived