Not voting:  Mish

With 16 alive, we need 9 to lynch

Deadline Tuesday 12 noon MST/3 PM EST

There was some suspicion cast here and there as to who could
be the killer. Eventually, someone suggested the lead guitarist. He was so high
most of the time that he might have done it and not even remember. He had to
die.

There was some talk of how to kill him. Should you strangle
him with his own guitar strings? Maybe run him over with the tour bus?

Verb got tired of listening to the discussion, and he laced
the guitarist’s cocaine with poison. Darthe died quickly.

Darthe, lead guitarist, roleless town, was lynched.

It is now night. Please get your night actions in by Tuesday noon MST/3PM EST

Sorry about the weird formatting. I'm not sure why it's happening. I think, between that and Crusher's not being able to bold, it might be a JN problem. 

The lead guitarist was roleless?? Dude could have just real claimed LG and would have got out of the lynch and had scum all worried about what to do. What a dumbass.

srsly

wth Darthe?

You could have drawn the fire for the night and provided cover for any investigative roles we have

One thing you will learn about my games, if you haven't already is that you can't figure anything out using the flavor. If you could, I'd not allow character claims. You have to actually scumhunt. heh

Might just be me who's too used to DM and how things are done there... But I never saw a case on Darthe from anyone? Is that the norm here? Pick a random person D1?
I'm way too used to people clawing at each other to bring out scum tells and every vote must have a very solid reason behind them, so I'm a bit confused now :lol:

Might just be me who's too used to DM and how things are done there... But I never saw a case on Darthe from anyone? Is that the norm here? Pick a random person D1?

I'm way too used to people clawing at each other to bring out scum tells and every vote must have a very solid reason behind them, so I'm a bit confused now :lol:

Hahaha

No, its not the norm.

Usually we kill JiF.

Archived