Lily's Angry Melons mafia game thread

Lily

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mish, we usually scumhunt MORE on D1 than DM does in the whole first 3 days.

Also, we don't miss lynch deadlines.

This fills me with warm fuzzies

Tell me you are active enough to be able to change who is getting lynched within 24 hours as well?

I hope I'll have time to read some games this week; I saw an Inception one at least that I wanna look at. Get to know a bit better how this place works. So far the only thing I've noted is that it's blissfully PG-13 free.

Mish, we usually scumhunt MORE on D1 than DM does in the whole first 3 days.

Also, we don't miss lynch deadlines.

I think everyone is still a little burnt out.

Does kind of make me wonder when that is going to end though.

I hope I'll have time to read some games this week; I saw an Inception one at least that I wanna look at. Get to know a bit better how this place works. So far the only thing I've noted is that it's blissfully PG-13 free.

That's not a good one to read if you want to see how things work here typically.  I led my scum team to victory in that one.  Usually I lead whatever team I'm on to destruction.

Do I have to read since Friday or can I just go from here?  I did go back a page or 2 and see Darths dead..  why is that dude still the day 1 lynch every game? 

You can pick up from here

Just got back online.  Pac, I die because you all are still too ******* stupid to realize that I check my internet once a day and past that am relegated to a cell phone that doesn't work on cite... oddly enough.  Anyhow, good luck town.

Do I have to read since Friday or can I just go from here?  I did go back a page or 2 and see Darths dead..  why is that dude still the day 1 lynch every game? 

You can ask your team. 

Might just be me who's too used to DM and how things are done there... But I never saw a case on Darthe from anyone? Is that the norm here? Pick a random person D1?

I'm way too used to people clawing at each other to bring out scum tells and every vote must have a very solid reason behind them, so I'm a bit confused now :lol:

Darthe is dead and it's all your fault. I blame YOU Misheru Kobayashi. 

That better not just be coffee.....

As if.

There is a copious amount of half and half and dashes of cinnamon and nutmeg as well. Who the hell did you think you were talking to?  

With those ingredients, you must be my wife.

Sissy.

If your wife has a hairy ass and a triumphantly huge penis, you may be right. There are a lot of nights I don't remember...

Archived