Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice try. But what did you really mean when you spoke of Ape's tendrils?

I spoke of 80's tendrils. Tendrils of stupidity. I have discovered his true identity as Moron Zero, the original Moron from whom the pestilence first spread.

No. I'm Town Guard, remember?

What's your response to accusations of bussing? Why did you say you liked the case on me when there was no case on me?

I don't know what to say to the accusation. I'm town. I wasn't bussing. I was voting. I made a case and I voted. Isn't that what you're supposed to do in these games? Granted, my cases aren't as strong as some other people's...

As for your other question, I'd have to go back and look at the context. Remind me if I don't get to it tonight. I'm about to leave and can't do it now. 

I don't know what to say to the accusation. I'm town. I wasn't bussing. I was voting. I made a case and I voted. Isn't that what you're supposed to do in these games? Granted, my cases aren't as strong as some other people's...

As for your other question, I'd have to go back and look at the context. Remind me if I don't get to it tonight. I'm about to leave and can't do it now. 

Gross defense.

Final Day 1 Vote Count:

Darthe (8) – Ape, Ishy, Wombat, Darthe, Lily, AVM, 80, Nol

80 (2) - JC, Mish

Nol (2) - csarmi, Crusher

Csalami (1) - Hess

JC (1) - Pac

Pac (1) - JiF

It is day, with 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch. 

To me, I've got to assume there's at least one bus on Darthe, after he self-voted. It seems like a given.

Hess moved off my radar yesterday, I didn't originally like how he went to the lie detector "i'm town... " thing right off the bat. Pinged a little. But he moved off with some of his play later in the day. I hated how he popped in today and was all "was just about to vote Pac today". Disingenuous.

I tied Mish to Darthe yesterday, I'll find and bump the posts when I've got a little more time later. I'm headed to the realtor now to sign my life away.

Of the votes after Darthe's self-vote, Lily and Nolder stunk the most. Nolder was also calling BS for no reason on Wombat, so the hammer before a reveal could be the act of scum wanting to make sure he gets noticed with his bus vote, or 3rd party not giving a sh*t who he kills. 

If I had to expand list to 4, I'd say Lily, Mish, Hess and Nolderp. All lynch-worthy.

To me, I've got to assume there's at least one bus on Darthe, after he self-voted. It seems like a given.

Hess moved off my radar yesterday, I didn't originally like how he went to the lie detector "i'm town... " thing right off the bat. Pinged a little. But he moved off with some of his play later in the day. I hated how he popped in today and was all "was just about to vote Pac today". Disingenuous.

I tied Mish to Darthe yesterday, I'll find and bump the posts when I've got a little more time later. I'm headed to the realtor now to sign my life away.

Of the votes after Darthe's self-vote, Lily and Nolder stunk the most. Nolder was also calling BS for no reason on Wombat, so the hammer before a reveal could be the act of scum wanting to make sure he gets noticed with his bus vote, or 3rd party not giving a sh*t who he kills. 

If I had to expand list to 4, I'd say Lily, Mish, Hess and Nolderp. All lynch-worthy.

Nol and or Lilly. Once I can find my glsees and stand to look at the screen long enough got something that caught my interest. LIke bacon stuff

Good morning! :)

The case I like best at this point is the case on Wombat, but I'm obviously not going to hammer him at this point. Let's have that reveal, Womby.

I found a few extra minutes before I have to go. I think what I meant was "train" not "case." I used the wrong wordage to express myself. That's not abnormal for me, as you know. 

Vote Count: 

Crushlove (2) - AVM, Lily

Lily (2) - Ape, Hess

Nol (2) - Crushlove, JC

JiF (1) - 80

Hess (1) - JiF

80 (1) - wombat

Not voting: Ishy, Mish, Nol, csalami

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Wonder what that fear feels like when members of a scum team get to the chat and don't see my name on the team.  I'd kill me early too.

Best player, best natural scum hunter, most revered.

The legend continues....

Wonder what that fear feels like when members of a scum team get to the chat and don't see my name on the team.  I'd kill me early too.

Best player, best natural scum hunter, most revered.

The legend continues....

Shut up, fag.

Archived