Resident Evil Mafia - Game Over - Zombies live to terrorize the city

Leelou

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can you make this promise?  Have you confirmed that you'd still be in control of your actions?

Whenever I was given an attack, I was given a time limit in which to use it. 

JC, when were you converted and by whom? The CL himself tonight?

4:45 PM CST on 5 July.

Funny thing...I had a dart but was waiting to use it...shot at 80.  Leelou said if I had been 10 minutes earlier my shot would have counted...but once I was converted I lost the dart.

Here's my analysis from before Pac saved you and the thread exploded:

Anyway:

Confirmed town: 80 (cured D3), Hally (called curing dart D3), Me (see above), Crusher (bitten/cured at night), Player (claimed curing dart on JiF)

CL, 6 alphas, 6 bravos

D2: CL stabs Lily, Lily bites 80 (weird: how come during the day?)

N2: CL stabs someone (Darthe, or one of Verbal/Pac/JC), 80 bites Crusher (he gets cured), Lily bites Ishy, I get shot by Darthe

D3: Player shoots JiF (ouch!), Hally shoots 80

Confirmed zombie: Lily, Ishy

Possible CL: Verbal, Pac, JC

Possible zombie: the three above + Darthe

Wish you had posted the raw data and not the one with your conclusions...just who bitten and who was cured...

Anyway:

Confirmed town: 80 (cured D3), Hally (called curing dart D3), Me (see above), Crusher (bitten/cured at night), Player (claimed curing dart on JiF)

CL, 6 alphas, 6 bravos

N2: CL stabs someone (Darthe, or one of Verbal/Pac/JC), 80 bites Crusher (he gets cured), Lily bites Ishy, I get shot by Darthe

You're not really paying attention are you?

My plan will work, people. 

Lynch Verb today. 

Ishy and I don't bite tonight

Cure us tomorrow

Game over

JC: can you confirm that zombies can choose to not bite?

No.  I cannot.  Zombies should have to play to the new win condition.  I'd didn't want to work for the "Operative" either.  

But, if we don't serve the "Operative" game becomes broke does it not?

Eventually we need to track who has been cured and who claimed the shot...too much overlap...not enough detail analysis...

Anyway:

CL, 6 alphas, 6 bravos

Update for recent events:

D3: Pac cures JC, so:

Confirmed town: 80 (cured D3), Hally (called curing dart D3), Me (see above), Crusher (bitten/cured at night), Player (claimed curing dart on JiF), Pac (cured KC on D3), JC (got cured by Pac on D3)

Possible CL: Verbal

--------------------

Looks simple enough.

Except for Verbal's likely fakeclaim.

80 can verify on the bites

Aren't you a zombie? If you are, you outed a fellow zombie and are saying you'd withhold biting to help the town. Doesn't seem like something that lends itself to maintaining game balance. I can cure you tonight.

OK...all caught up...sorry to spam you guys while I was reading...just like to point out my thoughts as I have them...great game so far...really like how we all had similar feelings toward getting zombied...if only the "Operative" was a little nicer...lol

OK...all caught up...sorry to spam you guys while I was reading...just like to point out my thoughts as I have them...great game so far...really like how we all had similar feelings toward getting zombied...if only the "Operative" was a little nicer...lol

Was the Operative person rude or something?

Aren't you a zombie? If you are, you outed a fellow zombie and are saying you'd withhold biting to help the town. Doesn't seem like something that lends itself to maintaining game balance. I can cure you tonight.

I don't know about balance, but what choice do I have? I can't win with you. Your team just fell apart. My only hope is that someone will cure me. 

Was the Operative person rude or something?

Dude,

You can read the QT yourself...didn't like the condescension.  A little nice talk could have won me over...this clown acted like an asshat cause I was offline for a while...pretty flower...lol...was that you?  Tell me.  I promise not to tell anyone?  

Why would JiF do that?  Where?  In what QT?  Why would he trust you?  

What you smokin Spiccoli?

He did. He trusted me and another person, apparently. His flip makes it highly likely that he didn't lie.

They can confirm this if needed, I wanna keep their identity hidden for now.

Also - JC, how did you know about JiF's serum?

Archived