Resident Evil Mafia - Game Over - Zombies live to terrorize the city

Leelou

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, use your darts on the two remaining zombies tomorrow after we lynch the cult leader today. I promise not to use my bite tonight. I'm trying to show good faith to the town. If Ishy uses his we lynch his ass tomorrow. If he doesn't, somebody shoots him. Easy win. 

Or lazy.  He wasn't in any real danger of being lynched anymore, so mine's still sitting there, but if it bugs you that much.

Unvote

that's step one.

step 2 is voting for the player that is telling you they're a bad guy.

wtf is going on here hahaha..  someone is telling us they're scum and we're sitting around wondering what to do.

I don't even know what we're thinking about here.

CL could be only Verb, JC or Pac. Pac cured JC.

Verb needs to get lynched.

What's the votecount btw?

you are the CL aren't you?

what if you're wrong about Verb and lynch a townie..  down to 10 players and another conversion happens tonight.. if you're "calculations" are correct you've just put the town in a lyol scenario with 4 zombies out of 10 players...

Eventually we need to track who has been cured and who claimed the shot...too much overlap...not enough detail analysis...

Here's my analysis from before Pac saved you and the thread exploded:

Anyway:

Confirmed town: 80 (cured D3), Hally (called curing dart D3), Me (see above), Crusher (bitten/cured at night), Player (claimed curing dart on JiF)

CL, 6 alphas, 6 bravos

D2: CL stabs Lily, Lily bites 80 (weird: how come during the day?)

N2: CL stabs someone (Darthe, or one of Verbal/Pac/JC), 80 bites Crusher (he gets cured), Lily bites Ishy, I get shot by Darthe

D3: Player shoots JiF (ouch!), Hally shoots 80

Confirmed zombie: Lily, Ishy

Possible CL: Verbal, Pac, JC

Possible zombie: the three above + Darthe

Let me put this another way, Pac. If we don't kill Verb today, he's going to inject someone tonight and we won't know who it is. 

I'm not the only person who had or will have a dart...  SHOOT VERB.

- if he dies he was town (oops)

- if he lives and there's a cure scene he was zombie who is now town

- if he lives and there is no cure scene, he has to be the unconvertable CL and we simply lynch him

you are the CL aren't you?

what if you're wrong about Verb and lynch a townie..  down to 10 players and another conversion happens tonight.. if you're "calculations" are correct you've just put the town in a lyol scenario with 4 zombies out of 10 players...

Read the zombie QT's. There is no lylo. Every townie needs to die for zombies to win. I don't think zombies outnumbering townies is an utomatic win for them. By your reasoning we started today at LyLo btw: this day must have started with the CL + 4 zombies vs 7 townies.

Ohh. I'm blonde.  I see what you mean, you'd rather use a dart to try for the CL.  I'm blonde sometimes.  I think we only had the two though, mine, and yours.

we already know JiF had one as well...  I didn't start the game with a dart and I highly doubt I'll be the last one to get a dart.

So, use your darts on the two remaining zombies tomorrow after we lynch the cult leader today. I promise not to use my bite tonight. I'm trying to show good faith to the town. If Ishy uses his we lynch his ass tomorrow. If he doesn't, somebody shoots him. Easy win.

When did it become a foregone conclusion that I'm a zombie? I shot Archie yesterday, remember? And I'm fairly certain that I'm a long ways down on anyone's list as a desireable recruit. But I've already offered before and I offer it again. Shoot me, lynch me, makes no difference to me, I still have my vest. Which the scenes have already shown that the zombies don't have.

Pac has the right of it. Go for the known over the unknown.

Unvote. Vote Lily.

ok I'm out for awhile..

I'm trying to tell townies how to win but everyone seems to want to just hang around and talk about finding a CL..  even though we know regular zombies can convert as well..

this is the height of stupidity haha.. 

so dumb I can't even get angry about it.

My plan will work, people. 

Lynch Verb today. 

Ishy and I don't bite tonight

Cure us tomorrow

Game over

I'd never agree to that if I were a fellow zombie..  I'd always try and win no matter the odds.

I think you're kind of looking for a cheap way out here..  this game you need to be lynched.

don't worry we'll make up post game.

JC: can you confirm that zombies can choose to not bite?

any zombie choosing not to bite and trying to win that cheaply deserves to die... 

I'm sure the CL and other zombies put in time trying to win..  having a teammate look to blow it up is bunk.

Pac, there's a hige difference:

The CL can't be turned to town (at least he did claim so in 80's thread) and it seems believable.

Tomorrow we will have no way to learn who the cult leader injects. We will have a way to learn who Lily/Ishy might have bitten simply by curing them.

Listen turds. Lily is on her way out and is sowing WIFOM all over the place before she dies. I am not a zombie. I'm sitting here begging to be shot to prove it. I'll spell it out for you slower people again.

Shoot. Me.

How can you make this promise?  Have you confirmed that you'd still be in control of your actions?

Archived