Resident Evil Mafia - Game Over - Zombies live to terrorize the city

Leelou

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ishy, Hell yeah, Pac

I have things down to three.  The individual refers to themselves as male, has slight masculine tendencies but they are not overbearing, has enough sense to toss out phrases and tells unlike them, and I believe them to be pretty intelligent.  Further, they have a sense of humor and slight superiority complex that they are understating.

Other options who were not as viable for one reason or another were:

Dap

Csarmi

Crusher

Personally, I don't know Hell Yeah and he seems to be lurking.  

LOL. I thought everyone knew. He just ape'd all over the main board with his smarter than everyone shtick. Poster reported him and Slats gave him a two week break. Nothing more than that.

I hope he got a warning first, yeah?

The zombie had a very productive night and managed to bite 3 people. They turned into mindless zombies as they shuffled around the room looking for blood. Down the hall, in another room, someone was stabbed by a needle from behind. When they turned to find their assailant, they found no one. Slowly, they turned into a zombie. 

It is day, with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch. 

The zombie had a very productive night and managed to bite 3 people. They turned into mindless zombies as they shuffled around the room looking for blood. Down the hall, in another room, someone was stabbed by a needle from behind. When they turned to find their assailant, they found no one. Slowly, they turned into a zombie. 

It is day, with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch. 

meh..  3 bites is kind of a joke.  My townies reads from yesterday are pretty much worthless.

I'll wait for everyone to chime in but feel like Crusher is the way to go. 

Archived